Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 11
Star of the Week: Evan Rachel Wood
The True Blood Actress, 23, Opens Up About Her Wild Side, Her Pale Skin and Her Everyday Essentials
HER TRUE BLOOD FOUNDATION
"They use the same foundation that I use! I walked in and went, 'Oh yeah, there it is!' So I was already wearing vampire makeup. It's nice that I get to stay as pale as I am."
Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation, $38.50; sephora.com
HER MAKEUP ROUTINE
"I'm smoking out my eyes, and I can't leave home without a rose-colored pencil stick."
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine, $24; narscosmetics.com
Smudge Pot in Black, $20; stilacosmetics.com
HER NEW SCENT AD
"In the Gucci commercial my character is the one in control. She picks up the guy and maybe never sees him again. I love that."
Guilty Eau de Toilette, $74; bloomingdales.com
HER FAVE TATTOO
It's on her back: "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!