Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 11
Star of the Week: Evan Rachel Wood
The True Blood Actress, 23, Opens Up About Her Wild Side, Her Pale Skin and Her Everyday Essentials
HER TRUE BLOOD FOUNDATION
"They use the same foundation that I use! I walked in and went, 'Oh yeah, there it is!' So I was already wearing vampire makeup. It's nice that I get to stay as pale as I am."
Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation, $38.50; sephora.com
HER MAKEUP ROUTINE
"I'm smoking out my eyes, and I can't leave home without a rose-colored pencil stick."
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine, $24; narscosmetics.com
Smudge Pot in Black, $20; stilacosmetics.com
HER NEW SCENT AD
"In the Gucci commercial my character is the one in control. She picks up the guy and maybe never sees him again. I love that."
Guilty Eau de Toilette, $74; bloomingdales.com
HER FAVE TATTOO
It's on her back: "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!