Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Teresa Giudice Opens Up About Repairing her Relationship with Melissa Gorga
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- VIDEO: Teresa Giudice Describes Saving Her Home, Downsizing Her Life Post-Prison
- Peyton Manning Goes One-on-One with Magic Johnson – Plus Will the Super Bowl Champ Be Playing for the L.A. Rams?
- Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Jessica Alba and More Attend Saint Laurent at the Palladium Event in L.A.
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 11
Star of the Week: Evan Rachel Wood
The True Blood Actress, 23, Opens Up About Her Wild Side, Her Pale Skin and Her Everyday Essentials
HER TRUE BLOOD FOUNDATION
"They use the same foundation that I use! I walked in and went, 'Oh yeah, there it is!' So I was already wearing vampire makeup. It's nice that I get to stay as pale as I am."
Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation, $38.50; sephora.com
HER MAKEUP ROUTINE
"I'm smoking out my eyes, and I can't leave home without a rose-colored pencil stick."
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine, $24; narscosmetics.com
Smudge Pot in Black, $20; stilacosmetics.com
HER NEW SCENT AD
"In the Gucci commercial my character is the one in control. She picks up the guy and maybe never sees him again. I love that."
Guilty Eau de Toilette, $74; bloomingdales.com
HER FAVE TATTOO
It's on her back: "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!