Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is Laurie Hernandez Joining the New Season of Dancing with the Stars?
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- My First VMAs: From Justin Bieber to Demi Lovato, See This Year's Nominees' Red Carpet Debuts!
- Everything But the Trucker Hat! Kylie Jenner Shows Off Coordinating Von Dutch Bra Top and Body Con Skirt
- WATCH: Find Out What Thor Was Up To During Captain America: Civil War
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 11
Star of the Week: Evan Rachel Wood
The True Blood Actress, 23, Opens Up About Her Wild Side, Her Pale Skin and Her Everyday Essentials
HER TRUE BLOOD FOUNDATION
"They use the same foundation that I use! I walked in and went, 'Oh yeah, there it is!' So I was already wearing vampire makeup. It's nice that I get to stay as pale as I am."
Makeup Dual Balancing Foundation, $38.50; sephora.com
HER MAKEUP ROUTINE
"I'm smoking out my eyes, and I can't leave home without a rose-colored pencil stick."
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine, $24; narscosmetics.com
Smudge Pot in Black, $20; stilacosmetics.com
HER NEW SCENT AD
"In the Gucci commercial my character is the one in control. She picks up the guy and maybe never sees him again. I love that."
Guilty Eau de Toilette, $74; bloomingdales.com
HER FAVE TATTOO
It's on her back: "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!