Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How to Score an Invite Inside Christian Grey's Seattle Apartment
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- With Teresa Giudice Locked Up, Is Bravo Looking for a New RHONJ Cast Member?
- McDonald's New Super Bowl Ad Says You Can Pay for Food With 'Lovin'
- What Will Biggest Loser Winner Toma Dobrosavljevic Do with His $250,000 Winnings?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 11
Girl Talk with Glee's Charice
Playing a Foreign Exchange Student, the Oprah Protegee Brings Her Teen Spirit to McKinley High
How is it playing Sunshine on Glee?
I can relate to her because I was nerdy, wore glasses and didn't talk much in school. Glee is my favorite show ever. I was so nervous, but on-set everyone made me feel so comfortable.
Let's talk boys. Are you dating yet?
No. I'm not ready. I'm happy being a kid. Oprah told me, "Boyfriends can wait. Being a kid is once in a lifetime."
When you are ready, what will you look for in a guy?
He has to be funny. That's the main thing. Because I'm funny. Well, that's what my friends tell me!
How are Filipino boys different from American ones?
Boys in America are more mature; 13-year-old boys here have girlfriends! But Filipino boys are so romantic. They give roses and chocolates. In high school six guys sang a Korean song I couldn't understand in front of my house. It was so cute.
Do you have any celebrity crushes?
Justin Timberlake. Josh Groban. Jake Gyllenhaal. When I met Justin, I thought I was going to faint. He was like, "Charice, you're so great!" But Jessica Biel was there, so I was like, "This is not my night ... "
Why did you get Botox injections in July?
I got it for jaw pain, not for wrinkles-I don't have any!
Were you surprised at the backlash?
It was so ridiculous. You can check pictures of me before and after; I'm still the same. I'm never going to change my face. God gave it to me, and I'm proud of it.
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!