Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- DWTS: Charlotte McKinney Says Her Dyslexia Made It Hard to Learn the Steps
- Ohio Woman Stabbed Boyfriend Because He Ate All the Salsa, Police Say
- Jonathan Bricklin on Ex Susan Sarandon: 'I Love Her More Than Anyone'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Famous Dave's 'Drunkin' Apples
Turn Dinner into a Party with This Amaretto-Flavored Side Dish from the Popular Barbecue Chain
Hands-on time: 15 min.
Total time: 35 min.
3 tbsp. butter
½ cup sugar
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
3 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. Amaretto
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp. orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/3 cup cold water
1 tbsp. cornstarch
2½ lbs. Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
1. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; stir in sugar and next five ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute.
2. Combine orange juice concentrate and water in a small bowl. Add cornstarch, whisking until smooth.
3. Add orange juice mixture into hot sugar mixture; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir apple slices into sugar mixture; cover and cook 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Uncover; simmer 5 minutes or until apples are tender.
5. Sprinkle apples with additional cinnamon; serve immediately.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!