Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tim Kaine Dedicates First Speech as VP Nominee to His Son Deployed With Marines: 'I Trust Hillary Clinton With Our Son's Life'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- WATCH: Cagney & Lacey Reunite in Feel-Good, All-Star Singalong at the DNC
- WATCH: The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher Has a Panic Attack over Sending Home a Man She Loves – 'I'm Making a Mistake'
- RHONY: Did LuAnn de Lesseps Know About Her Fiancé's 'Friends with Benefits' Relationship with Sonja Morgan?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Famous Dave's 'Drunkin' Apples
Turn Dinner into a Party with This Amaretto-Flavored Side Dish from the Popular Barbecue Chain
Hands-on time: 15 min.
Total time: 35 min.
3 tbsp. butter
½ cup sugar
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
3 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. Amaretto
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp. orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/3 cup cold water
1 tbsp. cornstarch
2½ lbs. Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
1. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; stir in sugar and next five ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute.
2. Combine orange juice concentrate and water in a small bowl. Add cornstarch, whisking until smooth.
3. Add orange juice mixture into hot sugar mixture; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir apple slices into sugar mixture; cover and cook 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Uncover; simmer 5 minutes or until apples are tender.
5. Sprinkle apples with additional cinnamon; serve immediately.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!