Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Days of William and Kate Love: United for a Cause
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Robert Downey Jr. Puts His Son to Bed Under Superhero Sheets (But Not Iron Man Ones!)
- Taylor Swift's Shoe Evolution: A Deep Dive Into the Singer's Diverse Footwear Style
- The Real-Life Pinky and the Brain Are Still 'Dear Friends' 18 Years After Show Went off the Air
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Famous Dave's 'Drunkin' Apples
Turn Dinner into a Party with This Amaretto-Flavored Side Dish from the Popular Barbecue Chain
Hands-on time: 15 min.
Total time: 35 min.
3 tbsp. butter
½ cup sugar
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
3 tbsp. honey
3 tbsp. Amaretto
1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp. orange juice concentrate, thawed
1/3 cup cold water
1 tbsp. cornstarch
2½ lbs. Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
1. Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; stir in sugar and next five ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute.
2. Combine orange juice concentrate and water in a small bowl. Add cornstarch, whisking until smooth.
3. Add orange juice mixture into hot sugar mixture; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir apple slices into sugar mixture; cover and cook 12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Uncover; simmer 5 minutes or until apples are tender.
5. Sprinkle apples with additional cinnamon; serve immediately.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!