- It's a Girl for Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson!
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Couple Murdered in Front of Their Daughter After They Stopped to Help a Stranded Motorist: Police
- Why is Owen Wilson Making Out with The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe?
- Reese Witherspoon Goes to the Salon for Some 'Baby Blonde,' Plus, See Which Model Has Rainbow Hair
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- October 11, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 13
5 Facts About Me: Josh Duhamel
The Life as We Know It Star Had a Rather Weighty Nickname Growing Up
In fifth grade it was Josh Dumbbell. When you have "duh" and "dumb" in your name...you know how kids are.
HEALTHY FEAR OF
The ocean. Maybe it's because I grew up in North Dakota, the geographical center of [the USA] and about as far from any beach as you can get.
IS STARSTRUCK BY
Athletes-whether it's pro-football players or mixed martial-arts fighters. I met Tony Romo and Tom Brady at a golf tournament. Those are the guys I'm most jacked about meeting.
I'm gonna take [his wife] Fergie's dad ice-fishing in North Dakota. It's not exactly the most adventurous fishing, but it's one of the best excuses to drink beer.
I try to squash any. I'll walk under a ladder if I see one. If [you] become obsessed with them, then one thing leads to another, and before you know it you're Howard Hughes.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!