Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sandra Bullock is PEOPLE's 2015 World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Read the Cover Story: Sandra Bullock Is the World's Most Beautiful Woman!
- Chris Pratt Might Be Psychic – and 4 Other Things We Learned from His Reddit AMA
- Extremists May Have Plotted to Attack the Vatican, Italian Officials Say
- Patrick Dempsey: It's Been An Incredible 11 Years on Grey's Anatomy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 12
Out and About: Stars Go Shopping
These Celebs Enjoy Looking Around, Hitting the Sales, Treating Themselves-and Carrying It Home
Jessica Alba can't resist the colorful goods at Paper Source in Beverly Hills.
Reese Witherspoon browses in Santa Monica.
Marcia Cross hits a kids' furniture sale in Santa Monica.
January Jones schleps a big box after furniture shopping in L.A.
Look who's moving in! Katy Perry and Russell Brand go furniture shopping in Beverly Hills.
Ozzy Osbourne appears very proud of his new pillow from Planet Blue in Malibu.
Kate Gosselin gets lucky at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond near Reading, Pa.
Anna Kendrick shops at Ikea in Burbank.
Aromatic diffusers attract Taylor Swift in Beverly Hills.
Kellan Lutz, with a pal, does some serious sofa shopping in Glendale, Calif.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!