Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donovan Leitch and Libby Mintz Are Married
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Family of Oregon Shooting Victim, 18: 'Let Our Grief Be a Testament to How Much Rebecka Was Loved'
- Growing Up Trump: Donald Trump's Four Adult Children Open Up About Life with Their Controversial Dad
- Plus-Size Supermodel Tess Holliday: The Craziest Thing That's Happened Since My PEOPLE Cover Is...
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 12
Out and About: Stars Go Shopping
These Celebs Enjoy Looking Around, Hitting the Sales, Treating Themselves-and Carrying It Home
Jessica Alba can't resist the colorful goods at Paper Source in Beverly Hills.
Reese Witherspoon browses in Santa Monica.
Marcia Cross hits a kids' furniture sale in Santa Monica.
January Jones schleps a big box after furniture shopping in L.A.
Look who's moving in! Katy Perry and Russell Brand go furniture shopping in Beverly Hills.
Ozzy Osbourne appears very proud of his new pillow from Planet Blue in Malibu.
Kate Gosselin gets lucky at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond near Reading, Pa.
Anna Kendrick shops at Ikea in Burbank.
Aromatic diffusers attract Taylor Swift in Beverly Hills.
Kellan Lutz, with a pal, does some serious sofa shopping in Glendale, Calif.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!