Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mila Kunis Displays Her Baby Bump at Bad Moms Premiere
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals She 'Hated' Doing Celebrity Apprentice, Says Donald Trump 'Would Not Make a Good President'
- Meryl Streep Gives Powerful Speech as Hillary Clinton Trumps Donald in Convention Star Power
- Ellen Pompeo Reveals Her Age Was the Reason She Stayed on Grey's Anatomy: 'I Knew My Clock Was Ticking in Hollywood'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 12
Out and About: Stars Go Shopping
These Celebs Enjoy Looking Around, Hitting the Sales, Treating Themselves-and Carrying It Home
Jessica Alba can't resist the colorful goods at Paper Source in Beverly Hills.
Reese Witherspoon browses in Santa Monica.
Marcia Cross hits a kids' furniture sale in Santa Monica.
January Jones schleps a big box after furniture shopping in L.A.
Look who's moving in! Katy Perry and Russell Brand go furniture shopping in Beverly Hills.
Ozzy Osbourne appears very proud of his new pillow from Planet Blue in Malibu.
Kate Gosselin gets lucky at Target and Bed Bath & Beyond near Reading, Pa.
Anna Kendrick shops at Ikea in Burbank.
Aromatic diffusers attract Taylor Swift in Beverly Hills.
Kellan Lutz, with a pal, does some serious sofa shopping in Glendale, Calif.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!