Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- The Return of Miley! A New Video from Taylor! 5 Things We Can Expect to See at the VMAs on Sunday
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 12
Jessica Alba's Flea Market Fever
The Actress-Who Goes to Flea Markets in France, L.A., New York and Beyond-Walks You Through the Joys of Bargain Hunting
Jessica's cell phone pics!
WHY SHE LOVES FLEA MARKETS
"When I was a kid, we used to go to garage sales, and flea markets are essentially just giant garage sales. But it's not just stuff that people don't have room for anymore. So I guess I've always loved it since I was a kid."
HER FAVORITE THINGS TO SHOP FOR
"Sometimes I'll get a vintage jacket or a purse, but mostly it's home stuff. The day these photos were taken, I bought a bunch of milk glass. But I always get distracted, so I also bought my daughter a vintage Gerber baby doll, which is fun."
WHY USED STUFF MAKES HER HAPPY
"So many things today are just faux versions of the original. I've always been attracted to the original. It might be a little banged up, but I'd rather shine up a chandelier from the '50s-to me that's more beautiful."
HER BARGAINING STYLE
"All the vendors at this flea market in New York City were in their 60s and 70s-they had no idea who I was. We just went back and forth until we agreed on a price. They're totally willing to work with you, especially if you get more than one thing or if it's a slow day."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!