Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Peyton Manning Goes One-on-One with Magic Johnson – Plus Will the Super Bowl Champ Be Playing for the L.A. Rams?
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber, Jessica Alba and More Attend Saint Laurent at the Palladium Event in L.A.
- FROM EW: Deadpool Star Ryan Reynolds Wants 9 Daughters
- Bachelor Wedding: Inside the Alum-Studded Nuptials of Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 12
Tori Spelling's Kid-Friendly Haven
Mixing Secondhand Finds with Designer Pieces, the Actress Goes for Glam Decor That's Fit for a Family
Get the Look
1. STATELY CHAIR
Gold damask dining chair, $199.95; pier1.com for stores
2. GRACEFUL GEOMETRY
Labyrinth Light Blue Rug, 4'7"x7'7" $323; rugsusa.com
3. WILD TOUCH
Leopard medallion pillow, $26.18; pier1.com for stores
4. FUN AND FANCY
"Greyhound Left" statue, $195; jonathanadler.com
- Additional reporting by Julie Jordan.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!