Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Physician Says Hillary Clinton Fit To Serve as President
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Support After the Death of Her Dog Buddy
- Kim Kardashian West Is 'Officially a Soccer Mom' – See North on the Field!
- A Family's Heartbreak: Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's Mother Cissy Pay Respects at Bobbi Kristina's Wake
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 18, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 14
The shocking suicide of Rutgers freshman Tyler Clementi, 18, on Sept. 22-along with the other recent bullying-related deaths of Seth Walsh, 13, Asher Brown, 13, and Billy Lucas, 15-only helps to highlight the urgency of our 14-page section this week. In a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll conducted in September, two-thirds of the 500 teens questioned say that their friends have been threatened or humiliated by another child. We hope the stories that follow-including moving portraits of teens tormented because of race, sexual orientation or for no apparent reason; a remarkable tale about how a former bully turned his life around; an in-depth look at South Hadley in the months since Phoebe's death; and much more-will help to prevent other young people from following Tyler and Phoebe's sad path.
LARRY HACKETT, MANAGING EDITOR
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!