- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Wear Matching Tamagotchis for Their Met Gala Looks!
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Karlie Kloss Has Her Met Gala Gown Cut Right Off Her to Make an Afterparty Dress
- See Madonna's Cheeky Met Gala Look from the Front and the Back
- Go Behind the Scenes As Maria Sharapova Gets Ready for the Met Gala!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- October 18, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 14
The shocking suicide of Rutgers freshman Tyler Clementi, 18, on Sept. 22-along with the other recent bullying-related deaths of Seth Walsh, 13, Asher Brown, 13, and Billy Lucas, 15-only helps to highlight the urgency of our 14-page section this week. In a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll conducted in September, two-thirds of the 500 teens questioned say that their friends have been threatened or humiliated by another child. We hope the stories that follow-including moving portraits of teens tormented because of race, sexual orientation or for no apparent reason; a remarkable tale about how a former bully turned his life around; an in-depth look at South Hadley in the months since Phoebe's death; and much more-will help to prevent other young people from following Tyler and Phoebe's sad path.
LARRY HACKETT, MANAGING EDITOR
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!