Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Legend Introduces Baby Luna to His Grandmother in a Sweet Instagram Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Kourtney Kardashian Wishes 'Baby Daddy' Scott Disick a Happy 33rd Birthday – See Her TBT Photo
- What Does the Inspector General's Report on Hillary Clinton's Emails Really Mean?
- Sam Claflin Spills About Behind-the-Scenes Pranks With Me Before You Co-star Emilia Clarke: 'I Made Her Think I Was Deeply Offended'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 18, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 14
Carrie Underwood: I Love Being Married
The Newlywed Country Singer Dishes on How She Makes Her Long-Distance Relationship with Mike Fisher Work
For Fisher, 30, that means starting a new hockey season with the Ottawa Senators while Underwood, 27, is on tour. "It's not a conventional marriage," says Underwood. But it's a happy one for the couple who wed July 10, especially when they can carve out together time to cuddle on the couch (fave shows include The Bachelorette, American Idol and anything on ESPN) or make mall runs ("He's going to hate me for saying this, but he likes to shop!") on either side of the border. "Mike loves Nashville, and I enjoy Canada-but I can't drive there," she says. "It's the kilometer thing. My brain doesn't do numbers, and I'm sure I speed horribly!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!