Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Orlando Hospitals Won't Make Pulse Nightclub Shooting Victims Pay $5 Million Medical Bills
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- You'll Never Guess the First Thing Gavin DeGraw Does When He Checks Into A New Hotel Room
- All You Need Is a Balloon to Make These Salted Caramel Edible Ice Cream Bowls
- WATCH: Kate McKinnon Was 'Destitute, Unemployed, Living in L.A.' Before SNL
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 18, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 14
Carrie Underwood: I Love Being Married
The Newlywed Country Singer Dishes on How She Makes Her Long-Distance Relationship with Mike Fisher Work
For Fisher, 30, that means starting a new hockey season with the Ottawa Senators while Underwood, 27, is on tour. "It's not a conventional marriage," says Underwood. But it's a happy one for the couple who wed July 10, especially when they can carve out together time to cuddle on the couch (fave shows include The Bachelorette, American Idol and anything on ESPN) or make mall runs ("He's going to hate me for saying this, but he likes to shop!") on either side of the border. "Mike loves Nashville, and I enjoy Canada-but I can't drive there," she says. "It's the kilometer thing. My brain doesn't do numbers, and I'm sure I speed horribly!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!