Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alleged Serial Killer Shot Dead by Sex Worker Was Carrying List of 6 Other Women When He Died: Cops
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Khloé Kardashian Has a Closet Solely for Her Workout Clothes – and It's Insanely Huge and Organized
- Sweet Dreams! Kim Kardashian West Snaps a Selfie to Tell Her Unborn Son 'Good Night'
- 'Austin and Perry, We're Coming for You': Rescuers Hopeful They'll Find 14-Year-Old Boys Who Went Missing on Florida Fishing Trip
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 18, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 14
Carrie Underwood: I Love Being Married
The Newlywed Country Singer Dishes on How She Makes Her Long-Distance Relationship with Mike Fisher Work
For Fisher, 30, that means starting a new hockey season with the Ottawa Senators while Underwood, 27, is on tour. "It's not a conventional marriage," says Underwood. But it's a happy one for the couple who wed July 10, especially when they can carve out together time to cuddle on the couch (fave shows include The Bachelorette, American Idol and anything on ESPN) or make mall runs ("He's going to hate me for saying this, but he likes to shop!") on either side of the border. "Mike loves Nashville, and I enjoy Canada-but I can't drive there," she says. "It's the kilometer thing. My brain doesn't do numbers, and I'm sure I speed horribly!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!