Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 8 Things We'd Buy for Summer from Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Site
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Toronto Teen Gets in Trouble for Crop Top, Gets 500 Classmates to Wear Them to School the Next Day
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Drew Barrymore Gets Her Groove On at Dance-Party Workout Class
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 12
Gallery of Fame: 'Look at Me!' Art Work
Stars Who Aren't Afraid to Really Throw Themselves into Their Home Decor
This painting of the R&B singer looms over the upstairs loft of his Atlanta-area home.
Artist Noriyoshi Kudo created this outdoor fountain sculpture for the singer.
The bust depicts the balladeer before he chopped his locks in '98.
The heiress hung a portrait of herself in her Beverly Hills mansion.
The singer commissioned an artist to paint her portrait on a fighter-jet engine panel.
The actress met an artist in '96 who created this portrait from a Polaroid photo.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!