Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michael Mosley on Sirens and Why He's Happy He 'Finally' Got a Second Season of Something
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Why Brandy Clark Is Proud to Be a 'Real Woman'
- Ludacris: 'I Am Gratified' Over Custody Battle Win
- Florida Woman Arrested for Allegedly Drowning 2-Week-Old Puppy in Airport Toilet
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 12
Gallery of Fame: 'Look at Me!' Art Work
Stars Who Aren't Afraid to Really Throw Themselves into Their Home Decor
This painting of the R&B singer looms over the upstairs loft of his Atlanta-area home.
Artist Noriyoshi Kudo created this outdoor fountain sculpture for the singer.
The bust depicts the balladeer before he chopped his locks in '98.
The heiress hung a portrait of herself in her Beverly Hills mansion.
The singer commissioned an artist to paint her portrait on a fighter-jet engine panel.
The actress met an artist in '96 who created this portrait from a Polaroid photo.
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!