Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 12
Gallery of Fame: 'Look at Me!' Art Work
Stars Who Aren't Afraid to Really Throw Themselves into Their Home Decor
This painting of the R&B singer looms over the upstairs loft of his Atlanta-area home.
Artist Noriyoshi Kudo created this outdoor fountain sculpture for the singer.
The bust depicts the balladeer before he chopped his locks in '98.
The heiress hung a portrait of herself in her Beverly Hills mansion.
The singer commissioned an artist to paint her portrait on a fighter-jet engine panel.
The actress met an artist in '96 who created this portrait from a Polaroid photo.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!