Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- On Bobbi Kristina Brown's 22nd Birthday, Her Family Waits for News of Her Condition
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- WATCH: George R.R. Martin Meets Taylor Swift in Game of Thrones/'Blank Space' Mashup
- 'Solemates'! Sarah Jessica Parker Names a Pair of Shoes After Andy Cohen and He Wears Them Proudly (PHOTO)
- Kaitlyn Smith's Blog: 'I Wanted to Sit and Cry Like a Baby'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 15
Christina & Jordan: Living Apart
Separated but Caring for Their Son Together, the Grammy-Winning Singer and Her Music-Producer Husband Are Figuring Out Whether to End Their Marriage of Almost Five Years
Rumblings of trouble first started when Aguilera-who wed Bratman in an estimated $2 million dream ceremony in Napa Valley, Calif., in 2005-was spotted without her ring last March. And a source close to the singer says that during an earlier separation, while filming her upcoming movie Burlesque, she strayed. There was a time when the pair, who met in 2002, were happy to work through those rough patches. "We're each other's best friends in the whole wide world, so we can get through anything and everything together," she told PEOPLE in 2007. "It makes you stronger to get through anything that may come up."
So what changed? "They got married pretty young," says the close friend. "What kept them together for so long is [their 2-year-old son] Max." Aguilera says in a statement, "Although Jordan and I are separated, our commitment to Max remains as strong as ever." For now, Aguilera is leaning on longtime friends and keeping busy, recording new music for the soundtrack of Burlesque and performing at Justin Timberlake's charity concert Oct. 23. "It's sad, and she's hurting," says the source. "This is a hard transition for all of them."
- Reporting by Ulrica Wihlborg/L.A.,
- Jennifer Garcia/L.A..
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!