Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Justin Bieber, Lena Dunham & More Stars React to Snowmageddon
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Maggie Gyllenhaal on Her SAG Awards Gown: 'I Hope My Titties Stay Inside My Dress'
- Benedict Cumberbatch Says U.S. Offers Black Actors More Opportunities
- Miss Universe Paulina Vega: 'Now I Am Living the Dream'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 15
Giving Back: Elizabeth Hurley
The Model-and Face of Estee Lauder's Breast-Cancer Awareness Campaign-Talks About Her Cause
How has your life been touched by cancer?
My grandmother died of breast cancer, so when Evelyn [Lauder, senior corporate VP of the Estee Lauder companies] asked me to join her in her crusade, it was a cause very close to my heart.
What's the one thing women need to know about breast cancer?
It's so important to get the message out and tell every woman to see her doctor regularly. I have a mammogram screening every year.
How do you take care of yourself?
I realized that I'd got into a terrible habit of wolfing down my food-hardly chewing at all. I really try to chew now, and it's made a massive difference to my digestion. As well as chewing, I'm trying not to eat so late at night.
Who is your beauty icon?
I love Elizabeth Taylor. For me she was the most glamorous and beautiful woman ever. She had the most perfect face.
Evelyn Lauder Lip Design Collection, $25; bloomingdales.com
The brand will donate $500,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation this year.
January 26, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!