Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William, the Queen and Camilla as You've Never Seen Them Before! Check Out Their Unusual New Portraits
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Show Off Their Shoe Line, Admit to Problems With Confidence
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- Ashley Williams on Giving Birth. In Her Living Room. On the Floor!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 15
Giving Back: Elizabeth Hurley
The Model-and Face of Estee Lauder's Breast-Cancer Awareness Campaign-Talks About Her Cause
How has your life been touched by cancer?
My grandmother died of breast cancer, so when Evelyn [Lauder, senior corporate VP of the Estee Lauder companies] asked me to join her in her crusade, it was a cause very close to my heart.
What's the one thing women need to know about breast cancer?
It's so important to get the message out and tell every woman to see her doctor regularly. I have a mammogram screening every year.
How do you take care of yourself?
I realized that I'd got into a terrible habit of wolfing down my food-hardly chewing at all. I really try to chew now, and it's made a massive difference to my digestion. As well as chewing, I'm trying not to eat so late at night.
Who is your beauty icon?
I love Elizabeth Taylor. For me she was the most glamorous and beautiful woman ever. She had the most perfect face.
Evelyn Lauder Lip Design Collection, $25; bloomingdales.com
The brand will donate $500,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation this year.
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!