Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jennifer Garner's Sweet Day Out with Her Kids: Mani-Pedis and Legoland
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FROM EW: Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart, Bruce Willis Join Cast of Next Woody Allen Movie
- Smosh Reveals the Craziest Moment on Set of Their Movie (and It's Pretty Gross)
- President Obama Turns 54: Michelle Obama Wishes Her 'Favorite Dance Partner' a Happy Birthday on Twitter
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 15
Giving Back: Elizabeth Hurley
The Model-and Face of Estee Lauder's Breast-Cancer Awareness Campaign-Talks About Her Cause
How has your life been touched by cancer?
My grandmother died of breast cancer, so when Evelyn [Lauder, senior corporate VP of the Estee Lauder companies] asked me to join her in her crusade, it was a cause very close to my heart.
What's the one thing women need to know about breast cancer?
It's so important to get the message out and tell every woman to see her doctor regularly. I have a mammogram screening every year.
How do you take care of yourself?
I realized that I'd got into a terrible habit of wolfing down my food-hardly chewing at all. I really try to chew now, and it's made a massive difference to my digestion. As well as chewing, I'm trying not to eat so late at night.
Who is your beauty icon?
I love Elizabeth Taylor. For me she was the most glamorous and beautiful woman ever. She had the most perfect face.
Evelyn Lauder Lip Design Collection, $25; bloomingdales.com
The brand will donate $500,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation this year.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!