Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Can't Do a Chin-Up? No Problem – This Easy Move Gives You the Same Results
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Two Sons Fight to Keep Father Who Murdered Their Mom Behind Bars
- Christina Aguilera's Son Is 'Like a Grandmother' to His Baby Sister
- What Does Katy Perry Really Think About Her Feud with Taylor Swift?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 02:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 15
Teresa Giudice & Kids: Jersey Housewife Halloween
How Do You Trick-or-Treat New Jersey-Style? For the Real Housewives Star and Her Daughters, It Starts with Tailor-Made Costumes (including Multiple Fittings!) and Ends with a Sugar High
GABRIELLA as Lady Gaga
Giudice's second oldest, decked out as her "favorite" singer, admits that getting glammed up isn't actually the thing she loves most about celebrating Halloween. "I like to get a lot of candy," she says. "Even though my sisters always steal it!"
GIA as Katy Perry
"I love dressing up for Halloween," says oldest daughter Gia, who's gotten a lot of practice at it lately-the working model recently did a shoot for a line of children's costumes, and she'll be featured on the packaging.
MILANIA as Ke$ha
"I was a mermaid, a cat and a butterfly," says Milania, ticking off the costumes she's sported over the years. Although the second youngest had no trouble delivering the rocker attitude dressed up as Ke$ha, "I usually like Katy Perry," says Milania. Jokes Gia: "She just wants to be whatever I'm being."
AUDRIANA as Glee's Sue Sylvester
"Last year Halloween came right after I gave birth to Audriana," says Giudice. "So I had to buy the costumes for once." The family's game plan for Halloween 2010? "The girls will have their biggest sugar high of the year, but then they'll have to brush their teeth."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!