Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Man with Prosthetic Leg Banned from Slide at Texas Water Park
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Aurora Theater Shooting: Jury Moves Toward Death Penalty in the Second Phase of James Homes' Sentencing
- Fabulous Florals! Royal Guests of Monaco's Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo's Wedding Are in Full Bloom
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's 'Yummy' Pregnancy Craving: This Pretzel Cheesecake Recipe
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 15
Horror Movie Stars: Where Are They Now?
Catching Up with the Candyman, the Orphan Girl and Other Fright-Film Notables
The guy who played the titular slasher has starred on TV's Chuck and 24, and he's got the film Final Destinations 5 coming up. So why does the New York-based dad of two, age 55, think Candyman still strikes a nerve? "It was genuinely frightening," he says.
MIKO HUGHES Pet Sematary, 1989
He was just 2 years old when he played a "demon baby" in the Stephen King tale, but Hughes, 24-now a deejay in L.A.-obviously left quite an impression. "I met a guy who had a tattoo of my face on his arm, along with Freddy Krueger and Jason," he says. "That was an honor."
ISABELLE FURHMAN Orphan, 2009
The L.A.-based eighth grader-"My two favorite subjects are English and science," she says-is still big into acting. Next up: a role in the dark comedy Salvation Boulevard, with Jennifer Connelly and Greg Kinnear.
CODY DORKIN Village of the Damned, 1995
These days he's the founder of Studio 24, a talent-management agency in Sacramento. But Dorkin, 25, still gets recognized. "People are like, 'You're that kid from Village of the Damned!'" he says. "I'm like, 'How would you even know that?' Everyone remembers the kids with the white hair."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!