Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Britney Spears Shows off 'Favorite' New Swimsuit as She Showcases Slender Physique in Instagram Snaps
- Will Smith Recalls Baby Making Moments in Sweet Tribute to Wife Jada – and His Kids Listen in Too!
- Donald Trump Named Presumptive GOP Nominee As Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 15
Before They Were Stars
Celebs Like Whitney Port and Glee's Jayma Mays (as the Scariest Clown Ever!) Show Off Their Childhood Costumes
"My great aunt in Brazil made it for me. I used to fantasize about gypsies," says Belle.
WHITNEY PORT at about age 16
"I think I was going as a weird Cyndi Lauper kind of character," says Port.
MICHAEL BUBLE at age 7 (on right)
"One of my sisters was sick and my mom didn't have time to get real costumes, so she put me in a bag and tied colored balloons around me," says Buble. "I ended up looking like a bag of Skittles. I'm still mad at her for that."
MICHAEL KORS at age 5
"Costumes, candy and the best people-watching! What's not to love about Halloween?" says the little devil.
BETHENNY FRANKEL at about age 5
"Hawaii is one of my favorite places, and I wanted to be a Hula girl so much," says Frankel.
JIM PARSONS at age 3
"My mother was so good at making Halloween an event. You can tell the 3-year-old me is pleased. My sister just looks confused. Poor thing."
JAYMA MAYS at age 2
"My mom made the costume, and my sister painted my face. I think this was the beginning of my fear of clowns."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!