- Tim Tebow Returns to the NFL
- The Style Top 5: Gisele Bündchen Says Goodbye to the Runway,
New Ways to Use Food In Your Beauty Routine, and More
- Justin Timberlake Shares Cute First Photo of Baby Silas with Jessica Biel
- Yes, You Have to Take a Moment and Check Out Steven Tyler's Pants
- Miranda Lambert Looks Sexier Than Ever at the ACM Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- October 25, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 15
Before They Were Stars
Celebs Like Whitney Port and Glee's Jayma Mays (as the Scariest Clown Ever!) Show Off Their Childhood Costumes
"My great aunt in Brazil made it for me. I used to fantasize about gypsies," says Belle.
WHITNEY PORT at about age 16
"I think I was going as a weird Cyndi Lauper kind of character," says Port.
MICHAEL BUBLE at age 7 (on right)
"One of my sisters was sick and my mom didn't have time to get real costumes, so she put me in a bag and tied colored balloons around me," says Buble. "I ended up looking like a bag of Skittles. I'm still mad at her for that."
MICHAEL KORS at age 5
"Costumes, candy and the best people-watching! What's not to love about Halloween?" says the little devil.
BETHENNY FRANKEL at about age 5
"Hawaii is one of my favorite places, and I wanted to be a Hula girl so much," says Frankel.
JIM PARSONS at age 3
"My mother was so good at making Halloween an event. You can tell the 3-year-old me is pleased. My sister just looks confused. Poor thing."
JAYMA MAYS at age 2
"My mom made the costume, and my sister painted my face. I think this was the beginning of my fear of clowns."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!