Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
- Matt Damon on His Jason Bourne Costar: Everyone Wants Alicia Vikander Right Now
- Snuggles on Set! John Stamos and Dave Coulier Take a 'Quick Power Nappy' Before Taping Fuller House Season 2
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 15
Before They Were Stars
Celebs Like Whitney Port and Glee's Jayma Mays (as the Scariest Clown Ever!) Show Off Their Childhood Costumes
"My great aunt in Brazil made it for me. I used to fantasize about gypsies," says Belle.
WHITNEY PORT at about age 16
"I think I was going as a weird Cyndi Lauper kind of character," says Port.
MICHAEL BUBLE at age 7 (on right)
"One of my sisters was sick and my mom didn't have time to get real costumes, so she put me in a bag and tied colored balloons around me," says Buble. "I ended up looking like a bag of Skittles. I'm still mad at her for that."
MICHAEL KORS at age 5
"Costumes, candy and the best people-watching! What's not to love about Halloween?" says the little devil.
BETHENNY FRANKEL at about age 5
"Hawaii is one of my favorite places, and I wanted to be a Hula girl so much," says Frankel.
JIM PARSONS at age 3
"My mother was so good at making Halloween an event. You can tell the 3-year-old me is pleased. My sister just looks confused. Poor thing."
JAYMA MAYS at age 2
"My mom made the costume, and my sister painted my face. I think this was the beginning of my fear of clowns."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!