Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Wait Until You Read What Martha Stewart Said to Justin Bieber at His Comedy Central Roast
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Mother Allegedly Smothers Her Child in NYC Restaurant Bathroom
- Iggy Azalea Talks Britney Spears Duet: Grabbing Lunch, Becoming Friends
- Cate Blanchett on Watching Her Three Sons Bond with Baby Edith: It's Extraordinary
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 15
5 Facts About Me Bret Michaels
The Rocker's New VH1 Show, Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It, Debuts Oct. 18
Pizza is a must. Sometimes I'm a deep-dish guy, sometimes I'm a thin-crust guy, but it's always pepperoni and cheese.
GIRLS KNOW BEST
My daughters [Raine, 10, and Jorja, 5] keep me in line. If I get upset, they're like, "Dad, don't get mad-remember, you've got something wrong with your brain." Aw, thanks.
FAVE '80S TREND
I wish they would bring back the really short miniskirts and baby-doll socks with high heels. Not for me, for women!
If I step off my tour bus with the wrong foot, it's a curse. So I go all the way to my room at the back of the bus and re-exit, landing on my right foot.
MY WEDDING SONG
If I got married, I'd play "All I Ever Needed," a Top 45 country song I wrote. It's about not needing fortune or fame. Kristi [Gibson, his longtime girlfriend] was there when I recorded it.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!