Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,168 covers and 54,870 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lance Bass: I Want My Wedding to Be the Royal Wedding Meets the Met Ball
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- British Man Claims to Have Spent $150K+ to Look Like Kim Kardashian
- Craig Ferguson Tells Why He Won't Cry on his Final Episode of Late Late Show
- 13 Reasons Bill Murray Had His Best Year Yet
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday December 18, 2014 03:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 01, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 16
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE ISSUE ON SALE NOV. 19
HOW YOU KNOW HIM
He's getting Oscar buzz for playing Harvard's prep-tastic Winklevoss twins (yes, both of 'em) in The Social Network.
To play the Olympic rowers, "I was training four hours a day"-right before his May wedding to journalist Elizabeth Chambers. "For the honeymoon, any chance I got, I was the shirtless guy!"
CHIVALRY ISN'T DEAD
"I open doors for my wife," says the great-grandson of tycoon Armand Hammer. "And I try to make little things regular: hiding notes, stuff like that."
"I'm more of a hippie, and she's more hardcore," says the 6'5" actor of his wife. "She keeps me grounded."
December 18, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!