Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- It's a Boy for Chris O'Dowd
- Who Brightened Yolanda Foster's Day with Get Well Flowers?
- You’ll Never Guess Where Kim & Kanye Went with Chrissy Teigen & John Legend on a Double Date
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 01, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 16
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE ISSUE ON SALE NOV. 19
HOW YOU KNOW HIM
He's getting Oscar buzz for playing Harvard's prep-tastic Winklevoss twins (yes, both of 'em) in The Social Network.
To play the Olympic rowers, "I was training four hours a day"-right before his May wedding to journalist Elizabeth Chambers. "For the honeymoon, any chance I got, I was the shirtless guy!"
CHIVALRY ISN'T DEAD
"I open doors for my wife," says the great-grandson of tycoon Armand Hammer. "And I try to make little things regular: hiding notes, stuff like that."
"I'm more of a hippie, and she's more hardcore," says the 6'5" actor of his wife. "She keeps me grounded."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!