Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- #LoveWins: Twitter Shuts Down Old Navy Critics After Company Posts Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Jodie Sweetin Reveals Why She's Glad She's Not a Frontrunner on DWTS
- Misty Copeland Remembers Her Former Collaborator Prince: 'He Will Forever Live On'
- Smoothie the Cat Is Instagram's New Beauty Queen
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 01, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 16
A Foreign Affair: Brad & Angelina in Budapest
The Jolie-Pitts Reunite in Hungary-and Heat Up the Set of Her New Movie While Their Kids Settle into Life in Their Latest Home
Not a bad view. Since wrapping his movie Moneyball and arriving in Hungary on Oct. 7, Pitt, 46, has been motorcycling between Jolie's set and the family's eco-friendly rental home in Budapest (outfitted with solar panels, along with a wine cellar and indoor swimming pool)-when he's not on kid duty shuttling Maddox, 9, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 4, to French-language school and karate lessons and playing with 2-year-old twins Knox and Viv. Jolie, 35, is leaning on Pitt for support as she focuses on her yet-untitled film about the 1990s Bosnian War (she denied a controversy-sparking rumor that it focuses on a romance between a rapist and his victim). So far, she's filmed in a local square, an orphanage and a factory-and sampled burekas (a savory pastry) alongside Pitt. Says a local source: "He is constantly by her side."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!