Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM TIME: Britney Spears Pens Letter to Sons Jayden and Preston: 'I Pray You Find Your Dreams'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Mrs. Doubtfire Child Star Mara Wilson Remembers Her Most Embarrassing Moment with Robin Williams: 'I Felt Humiliated'
- Megan Fox Joins Stormfall: Rise of Balur Mobile Game
- Chelsea Clinton on Mom Hillary: 'I'm Quite Accustomed to Her Being Under Attack'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 01, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 16
Star of the Week: Diane Kruger
The Super-Stylish Actress Talks About Her Favorite Things-and How She Uses Them
"I wash my face with Cetaphil morning and evening. If I'm breaking out, I love La Roche-Posay Toleriane for intolerant skin."
Gentle Skin Cleanser, $10.50; at drugstores
Toleriane Facial Cream, $23.90; at drugstores
"I religiously get a trim every six weeks, and Moroccanoil has truly changed the condition of my hair. I use it after each wash."
Treatment, $41; moroccanoil.com for salons
"I keep makeup to a minimum, but I do like to vamp it up at night for a romantic dinner, with red lipstick and fake lashes you can buy at drugstores."
Fashion Lashes in 110 Black, $3.19; at drugstores
Infallible Stars Compact in Beyonce's Red, $11.99; at drugstores
"[The smell] is quite flowery, but what remains on the skin has a very warm, musky scent," says Kruger, the face of Calvin Klein's new scent.
Beauty Eau de Parfum Spray, $65; Macy's stores
DIANE'S DRESS CODE
"I don't like trends. If anything I want to look the opposite of what is being predicted! Above all, I dislike vulgarity. Being sexy is all good, but there is such a thing as too much."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!