Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,188 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sandra Lee Hospitalized with Mastectomy-Related Complication: Reports
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- FBI Now Examining Security Setup on Hillary Clinton's Private Emails
- FROM EW: NBC's The Wiz Live! Finds its Cowardly Lion
- Lion King Artist Creates Beautiful Tribute to Cecil the Lion
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 01, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 16
The Today show host makes this on Saturdays for his family
FAMILY STYLE CHILI
Makes 12 cups
1 tbsp. olive oil
2 lbs. chuck steak cubed
1 lb. crumbled hot Italian sausage
2 large onions, diced
12 cloves garlic, diced
1 tbsp. cumin
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. chili powder
1 28-oz. can crushed tomatoes
½ cup water
1 15 oz. can of pinto beans
1 15 oz. can of Northern beans
1 15 oz. can dark kidney beans
Garnishes: Chopped scallions, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese.
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
2. Brown steak and sausage for 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Reserve 2 tbsp. fat from meat and discard the rest.
3. Saute the onions and garlic in the reserved fat until translucent, 8 minutes.
4. Add the cumin, paprika and chili powder, and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, water, sausage and beef, stir and simmer for 90 minutes.
5. Add beans (after they've been rinsed and drained) to pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Pour in bowls, add garnishes and serve.
Roker also hosts My Life in Food on Cooking Channel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!