Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Princess Diana's Hidden Grave to Be Marked Publicly for the First Time
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Adidas and Kanye West Are Launching a New Athleisure Line
- Want to Spot a Celebrity at Dinner? Here’s Where You Should Make a Reservation
- Meet Bebe Rexha, the Writer-Turned-Pop Star Who's Penned Hits for Rihanna and Says Nicki Minaj 'Taught Me to Be a Boss'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 01, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 16
5 Facts About Me: Edward Burns
The Actor and Director of Nice Guy Johnny Proudly Admits He's a Big Softie!
I love the soft-serve ice cream. I can't walk by a Mister Softee truck in Manhattan without getting a cone. I do the vanilla with the chocolate dip.
Marie Osmond! I used to watch The Osmond Family Show, and I would kiss the TV set when Marie was on. My own family mocked me! I liked her singing.
I WISH I HAD ...
A 1968 Camaro convertible. It's the year I was born, and seeing them reintroduced has made me nostalgic for the dream car of my childhood.
I'm a decent fly fisherman. My wife [Christy Turlington] and I went to Montana and both got hooked on it. If you fish with me, we're guaranteed to catch some.
LAST TIME I CRIED
This is goofy, but there was an episode of Undercover Boss where a boss helped pay for the kid's education, and I lost it. It was a full-on, true emotional reaction, complete with tears!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!