Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Author Examines Mob's Possible Role in Murders of JFK, Others in Tale of Jimmy Hoffa's Confessed Killer
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Donald Trump Shames Alicia Machado's Past and Hillary Clinton's Judgement in 3 A.M. Twitter Storm
- WATCH: Inside Olivia Newton-John's Inspiring New Project to Help Cancer Patients
- Flip or Flop's Christina and Tarek El Moussa Debut a 'Bling-y' Tile Line
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 01, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 16
5 Facts About Me: Edward Burns
The Actor and Director of Nice Guy Johnny Proudly Admits He's a Big Softie!
I love the soft-serve ice cream. I can't walk by a Mister Softee truck in Manhattan without getting a cone. I do the vanilla with the chocolate dip.
Marie Osmond! I used to watch The Osmond Family Show, and I would kiss the TV set when Marie was on. My own family mocked me! I liked her singing.
I WISH I HAD ...
A 1968 Camaro convertible. It's the year I was born, and seeing them reintroduced has made me nostalgic for the dream car of my childhood.
I'm a decent fly fisherman. My wife [Christy Turlington] and I went to Montana and both got hooked on it. If you fish with me, we're guaranteed to catch some.
LAST TIME I CRIED
This is goofy, but there was an episode of Undercover Boss where a boss helped pay for the kid's education, and I lost it. It was a full-on, true emotional reaction, complete with tears!
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!