Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Fear the Walking Dead: Los Angeles Is Hit with a 'Strange Virus' in First Promo
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- The Walking Dead Finale Recap: Keeping the Wolves from the Door
- RHOA Recap: The Housewives Head to the Philippines (with a Lot of Baggage)
- Justin Timberlake Almost Stole Taylor Swift's iHeartRadio Award
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 19
Six Brides, Six Diets
In January We Put These Women on a Wedding Weight-Loss Plan. Find Out Who Stuck to Their Slim-Down Vows
LOST 52 LBS.
THEN 231 LBS.
When the interior designer, 27, walked down the aisle on Oct. 23, "my dress was a little big!" says Jones. She dropped from a size 18 to a 12, thanks to three-day-a-week workouts created by trainer Roma Simkute and a 1,200-calorie daily diet monitored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital nutritionist Gretchen Swank. "I ate what I wanted, but less of it," she says. "I feel I'll be able to keep this up after the wedding."
LOST 34 LBS.
THEN 170 LBS.
With Prescription Fitness trainer Heather Fordham, the admin assistant, 27, bumped up her cardio sessions to one hour, six days a week, and learned to love protein shakes, thanks to dietitian Catherine Kruppa. When she said her vows on Oct. 10, "I wasn't self-conscious about anything," says the newlywed. Neither was the groom. When he saw Cerreta in her gown, "He had this goofy grin. He was blown away."
LOST 14 LBS.
THEN 179 LBS.
To keep her stomach "nice and flat" for her Oct. 9 nuptials, the neuropsychology student, 25, met with Shane Beatty of BodySmith Training Gym up to five times a week for circuit training and ate minimal carbs-until her honeymoon in South Beach: "I had pasta for the first time!" But once she got home to Washington, D.C., "I ramped up the cardio!" she says. "I'm not letting go completely."
- with Darla Atlas,
- Wendy Grossman,
- Hilary Shenfeld,
- Michelle Tan,
- Susan Yara.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!