Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner – Not Even Roombas (VIDEO)
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Find Out if This 30-Something Woman Will Get Alzheimer's By Age 65
- William Shatner Pays Tribute Leonard Nimoy on Twitter After Missing His Funeral
- Dot-Marie On Glee Transgender Character: 'I Looked Like My Brother'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 19
On the orders of her doctors, Aretha Franklin, 68, has canceled all concerts and personal appearances for the next six months. The Nov. 4 announcement came days after the Queen of Soul was released from a Detroit hospital following a brief stay for undisclosed reasons.
Just days after suffering her second miscarriage, Lily Allen, 25, was rushed to a hospital in southwest England on Nov. 5 with septicemia, a potentially fatal bloodstream infection. Late last month the British singer lost the baby boy she was expecting in January with boyfriend, builder Sam Cooper, 32. Allen also had a miscarriage in 2008 during her relationship with musician Ed Simons of the Chemical Brothers. A rep for the songstress said she is "responding well" and "continues to improve."
A Philadelphia man was convicted of stalking Law & Order: Criminal Intent star Kathryn Erbe, 45, on Nov. 5 in Brooklyn. The jury found Charles Nagel, 36, guilty of posting threatening comments and photos on the Internet but acquitted him of interstate stalking. Prosecutors said Nagel, who faces up to five years in prison, harassed Erbe because she ignored his inappropriate messages, but his lawyer said Nagel was the victim of a misunderstanding.
• Rapper Lil Wayne, 28, was released from jail on Nov. 4 after serving eight months of a one-year sentence in New York City's Rikers Island on a gun-possession charge.
British actress Rachel Weisz, 39, and longtime partner, director Darren Aronofsky, 41, have split after nine years together. Reps for the former couple, who plan to share custody of their 4-year-old son Henry, told PEOPLE in a joint statement: "Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months. They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in New York City."
Two months after filing for divorce, Slash, 45, has reconciled with his wife of nine years, Perla Ferrer, 38. On Oct. 27 the guitar god asked a Los Angeles court to halt legal proceedings against the mother of his two sons, London, 8, and Cash, 6.
On Nov. 5 authorities revealed that a 2009 Bachelorette contestant, Julien Hug, 35, had committed suicide in the San Bernardino National Forest in California. Hug's family said he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after battling severe depression.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!