Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out What Joe Jonas Has to say About Exes Taylor, Demi and Gigi on WWHL's Plead the Fifth!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Melanie Griffith on Being 'Introspective' and 'Totally Curious' About Her New Path in Life
- Oprah Winfrey, Kelly Clarkson, Kerry Washington and More React to Hillary Clinton's Nomination on Twitter
- Pretty Little Liars Star Troian Bellisario Doesn't Want Any Part of the Taylor vs. Kim Feud: 'I Would Choose the Green Party'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 19
On the orders of her doctors, Aretha Franklin, 68, has canceled all concerts and personal appearances for the next six months. The Nov. 4 announcement came days after the Queen of Soul was released from a Detroit hospital following a brief stay for undisclosed reasons.
Just days after suffering her second miscarriage, Lily Allen, 25, was rushed to a hospital in southwest England on Nov. 5 with septicemia, a potentially fatal bloodstream infection. Late last month the British singer lost the baby boy she was expecting in January with boyfriend, builder Sam Cooper, 32. Allen also had a miscarriage in 2008 during her relationship with musician Ed Simons of the Chemical Brothers. A rep for the songstress said she is "responding well" and "continues to improve."
A Philadelphia man was convicted of stalking Law & Order: Criminal Intent star Kathryn Erbe, 45, on Nov. 5 in Brooklyn. The jury found Charles Nagel, 36, guilty of posting threatening comments and photos on the Internet but acquitted him of interstate stalking. Prosecutors said Nagel, who faces up to five years in prison, harassed Erbe because she ignored his inappropriate messages, but his lawyer said Nagel was the victim of a misunderstanding.
• Rapper Lil Wayne, 28, was released from jail on Nov. 4 after serving eight months of a one-year sentence in New York City's Rikers Island on a gun-possession charge.
British actress Rachel Weisz, 39, and longtime partner, director Darren Aronofsky, 41, have split after nine years together. Reps for the former couple, who plan to share custody of their 4-year-old son Henry, told PEOPLE in a joint statement: "Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months. They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in New York City."
Two months after filing for divorce, Slash, 45, has reconciled with his wife of nine years, Perla Ferrer, 38. On Oct. 27 the guitar god asked a Los Angeles court to halt legal proceedings against the mother of his two sons, London, 8, and Cash, 6.
On Nov. 5 authorities revealed that a 2009 Bachelorette contestant, Julien Hug, 35, had committed suicide in the San Bernardino National Forest in California. Hug's family said he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after battling severe depression.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!