Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shark Week's Paul De Gelder Shares His Inspiring Message to North Carolina Shark-Bite Victims
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- BLOOP!: NeNe Leakes May Be Leaving RHOA, But We'll Always Have Her Gifs
- Are Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Getting Ready for a Baby?
- The Real Reason Halle Berry Had a Major Diva Meltdown on Set
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 19
5 Facts About Me Chris Pine
The Unstoppable Star Appreciates Old Cars, Old Movies-and Drag
Twenty-five hundred dollars that my grandmother had bequeathed me, and all I really wanted was a '72 BMW 2002.
I'll go with [Humphrey] Bogart in Casablanca. If you think about a classic Hollywood movie, you think about Casablanca-the fedoras, the suits. It's just all so cool.
Growing up, I was always kind of a follower. But then the first big concert I went to was the Guns N' Roses/Metallica Stadium Tour in '92. It was incredible.
IF HE WEREN'T AN ACTOR...
Circus performer, I don't know. I got into acting when I was 18 because I was trying to find friends, basically. And then I found out that I really enjoyed it.
Dustin Hoffman. You couldn't ask for a better string of movies. All the President's Men, Kramer vs. Kramer, Tootsie ... he looks phenomenal in drag.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!