Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Boyfriend of Slain Legal Diva Star Loredana Nesci Acted in Self-Defense, Attorney Says
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Gisele Bündchen Gets Back to Yoga After Allegedly Being Spotted in Burqa
- Defiant Valerie Harper Gives Update on Health: 'I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma'
- Is Scott Disick Regretting Split with Kourtney Kardashian in New Photo: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 19
Jill Clayburgh: 1944-2010
The Prolific Actress Succumbs to Leukemia After Quietly Battling the Disease for 21 Years
"Living with that for as long as she did made her appreciate things," says Jake Gyllenhaal, her costar in Love and Other Drugs. Colleagues say Clayburgh, a theater actress who made the transition to the big screen, had a "perfectionist streak" but was always happy in front of the camera, from her Oscar-nominated turn in 1978's An Unmarried Woman to a memorable role on Ally McBeal. "Every set she was on was friendlier and warmer," James L. Brooks says of the star, whose daughter Lily Rabe, 28, followed her into the business. (She is also survived by her son Michael, 25, and stepson Jason, 38.) Adds Starting Over costar Burt Reynolds: "She was a wonderful actress-and a wonderful person."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!