Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Getting Married Next Weekend!
- Katherine Heigl Weighs In on Patrick Dempsey's Divorce
- American Sniper's Chris Kyle Was a 'Big Kid' as a Dad
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 09:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 19
Jill Clayburgh: 1944-2010
The Prolific Actress Succumbs to Leukemia After Quietly Battling the Disease for 21 Years
"Living with that for as long as she did made her appreciate things," says Jake Gyllenhaal, her costar in Love and Other Drugs. Colleagues say Clayburgh, a theater actress who made the transition to the big screen, had a "perfectionist streak" but was always happy in front of the camera, from her Oscar-nominated turn in 1978's An Unmarried Woman to a memorable role on Ally McBeal. "Every set she was on was friendlier and warmer," James L. Brooks says of the star, whose daughter Lily Rabe, 28, followed her into the business. (She is also survived by her son Michael, 25, and stepson Jason, 38.) Adds Starting Over costar Burt Reynolds: "She was a wonderful actress-and a wonderful person."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!