Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Enjoy Romantic Dinner Date in L.A. – Get the Details!
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- President Obama Passes The Torch: 'Never A Man Or Woman – Not Me, Not Bill, Nobody – More Qualified Than Hillary Clinton'
- Tim Kaine Dedicates First Speech as VP Nominee to His Son Deployed With Marines: 'I Trust Hillary Clinton With Our Son's Life'
- WATCH: Cagney & Lacey Reunite in Feel-Good, All-Star Singalong at the DNC
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 19
Jill Clayburgh: 1944-2010
The Prolific Actress Succumbs to Leukemia After Quietly Battling the Disease for 21 Years
"Living with that for as long as she did made her appreciate things," says Jake Gyllenhaal, her costar in Love and Other Drugs. Colleagues say Clayburgh, a theater actress who made the transition to the big screen, had a "perfectionist streak" but was always happy in front of the camera, from her Oscar-nominated turn in 1978's An Unmarried Woman to a memorable role on Ally McBeal. "Every set she was on was friendlier and warmer," James L. Brooks says of the star, whose daughter Lily Rabe, 28, followed her into the business. (She is also survived by her son Michael, 25, and stepson Jason, 38.) Adds Starting Over costar Burt Reynolds: "She was a wonderful actress-and a wonderful person."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!