- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- November 29, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 20
5 Facts About Me: Kendra Wilkinson
E!'s Kendra Is Easy on the Eyes-But No Fun to Sit with on a Plane!
Flying. I fly almost every week, and every time I know I'm going, I stress about it for days before. I always grab on to people I don't know. And I always stare at my wedding ring and keep my phone with me to look at baby pictures.
Flamin' Hot Cheetos. I remember my first bag was in sixth grade at a skating rink, and ever since I've been addicted.
SHE CRIES AT ...
A League of Their Own. It's because I was a softball player growing up. That song at the end ... every time it comes on, I am bawling.
My Baby Kaed diaper bag. It's so funny because I used the same one for so long, and the company actually saw it in every picture, so they sent me a new one!
With the baby [Hank Baskett IV], I think my idea of a vacation would definitely be a Disney cruise. I can't wait to do that with my men.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!