Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Patricia Arquette: Her Finest Moment
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Foo Fighters Stop Show to Give Blind Man a Gift (VIDEO)
- From EW: Is Harper Lee Getting a Fair Deal with Go Set a Watchman?
- Veep Season 4 Trailer: President Selina Meyer Is a 'Real-Life Mariah Carey'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 20
5 Facts About Me: Kendra Wilkinson
E!'s Kendra Is Easy on the Eyes-But No Fun to Sit with on a Plane!
Flying. I fly almost every week, and every time I know I'm going, I stress about it for days before. I always grab on to people I don't know. And I always stare at my wedding ring and keep my phone with me to look at baby pictures.
Flamin' Hot Cheetos. I remember my first bag was in sixth grade at a skating rink, and ever since I've been addicted.
SHE CRIES AT ...
A League of Their Own. It's because I was a softball player growing up. That song at the end ... every time it comes on, I am bawling.
My Baby Kaed diaper bag. It's so funny because I used the same one for so long, and the company actually saw it in every picture, so they sent me a new one!
With the baby [Hank Baskett IV], I think my idea of a vacation would definitely be a Disney cruise. I can't wait to do that with my men.
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!