Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Basketball Team Banned from Playoffs for Wearing Breast Cancer Uniforms Is Reinstated
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- San Francisco Woman Seeks Boyfriend Using 54-Ft. Personal Ad Mural
- Here's What Needs to Happen in House of Cards Season 4
- Sleeping on the Job? Victoria Beckham's New Fall Lookbook Features Models Passed Out (PHOTOS)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 20
Ask the Expert: Ken Paves
The Superstylist to Stars Like Eva Longoria Parker and Victoria Beckham Solves Your Hair Woes!
Do you have any tips on how to add volume to fine hair?
-ALLISON CALDWELL, Alabama
"YES! First, look for a sulfate-free shampoo that won't weigh hair down. Next, use a texturizing spray on air-dried hair: This will enhance your natural texture while giving it some body. Lastly, you can always turn to extensions, which add overall volume by simply clipping in some pieces!"
1. KISS MY FACE Whenever Shampoo, $7.99; kissmyface.com
2. PRE GAME Texturizing Spray, $22; abeautifullife.com
WORTH THE SPLURGE!
LEONOR GREYL Masque Quintessence, $137; leonorgreylusa.com
What is the safest way to straighten my medium-curly hair with minimal damage?
-VERONICA ESPARZA, California
"TO KEEP CURLS HEALTHY when styled straight, apply a deep-conditioning masque for 15-20 minutes in the shower. The steam will penetrate strands more thoroughly. If you are going to use a blow-dryer, let hair air dry more than halfway, so there's less heat directed onto your hair."
PERFECT YOUR BLOWOUT
I love the way my long layers look after a blowout. How can I get the look at home?
-JENNIFER HOLTEN, Texas
"DEFINITELY USE VELCRO ROLLERS! Add a few rollers to semi-dried hair around the face and at the crown to achieve the salon look. This will also smooth your waves out without tiring your arms, the way using a blow-dryer would."
Self-Holding Salon Rollers, $3.50; Ray Beauty Supply, 800-253-0993
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!