Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM EW: Ryan Seacrest's Knock Knock Live Canceled After Two Episodes
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Ice-T Voices Carebears and More on Jimmy Fallon
- One Direction Releases First New Music Since Zayn Malik's Departure
- Kylie Jenner Promotes Natural Butt Enhancing Product
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Gossip Girl Star Jessica Szohr: Baking with Grandma
Come Christmastime, the Actress Can't Wait for Her Family's Annual Cookie-Making Marathon
For Jessica Szohr, the holidays officially start a week before Christmas when she visits her grandmother Karen Szohr in Milwaukee and helps bake batches of cookies alongside her cousins. "We all sit around the table and work while listening to Christmas music," says the Gossip Girl star, 25. "It's so much fun!" Even if there's a strict no-tasting policy during the annual bake fest. "If everybody got to eat, there would be no cookies!" says Karen, 65. Szohr admits she's still an amateur, but learning: "I have to carry on this tradition or Christmas wouldn't be the same."
Silver Dollar Cookies
MAKES 36 COOKIES
1 cup butter
4 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
2/3 cup finely ground almonds
Powdered sugar for sprinkling
1. Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla. Stir in flour and ground almonds.
2. Place dough on a piece of plastic wrap. Roll up into a 10-in. sausage shape and refrigerate until firm, at least one hour.
3. Preheat oven to 350. Remove dough from refrigerator and slice into ¼-in. rounds. Place on parchment-lined cookie sheets. Bake cookies for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!