Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'I'm Still Alive,' Queen Elizabeth Quips During First Public Appearance Since Brexit Vote
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Brie Larson Points Out Her Pimple on the Red Carpet, Plus 5 More Reasons Why She Is All of Us
- If Kate Moss Gives Up Modeling, She's Got a Backup Plan: 'I Would Have Been Quite a Good Nurse!'
- The Unfolding of a Tragedy: Inside the Facebook Posts of Christy Sheats, the Texas Mom who Fatally Shot Her Two Daughters
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 20
Sexy Beasts from True Blood, Twilight and the Vampire Diaries Show Off Their Out-of-This-World Appeal
The difference between the actor, 33, and the werewolf he plays on TV? Not much: "I like the smell of my fiancee," he says. "I'm constantly sniffing her." He didn't always have those biceps he shows off onscreen, though. "In high school I was skinny, with Coke-bottle glasses and invisible to girls."
THE TWILIGHT SAGA'S BIG BAD WOLF
To get into werewolf mode, the former professional dancer had to transform his body. "I hit the gym and gained 20 pounds," says Meraz, 25. But for the married father of 2-year-old son Somak, being sexy isn't just about having a ripped torso. "People who know themselves and can be confident-I think that's extremely sexy."
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES' VIRTUOUS VAMP
Despite his character's fixation on blood, Wesley, 28, prefers to focus on more wholesome anatomical features. "It's always great if I meet a woman and there's something about her eyes," he says. And what do fans tell him is his sexiest trait? "Oddly enough they compliment me on things I have no control over. Like they'll say, 'I really like your haircut on the show.'"
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES' BAD BOY
What's the secret to the mystique of all these modern-day bloodsuckers? "Human beings love things that are sexy but scary," says Somerhalder, 32, who is nowhere near as threatening as the character he plays. Somerhalder feels sexiest "first thing in the morning, when I'm most relaxed. I have three animals in the bed, and there's fur everywhere in the sheets. It would be a little weird for me to say that I feel sexy with all my kitties. I would be 'that guy.'"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!