Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Marion Cotillard Is Designing a Line of Eco-Friendly Jewels for Chopard (Will You Start Saving Up?)
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Giuliana Rancic on Fertility Struggle: We Lost Our Last Embryo
- Teen Boy Finds Dead Parents Mutilated by Chainsaw
- 'Keurig' for Jell-O Shots Makes 20 Shooters in 10 Minutes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 20
No Shirt? No Problem. Whether at Work or Play, These Stars Let Their Torsos Do the Talking
The 23-year-old emerges from an early-morning swim in Maui.
As a doc on Grey's Anatomy, the actor, 30, reveals his extremely healthy torso.
The Hawaii Five-0 star, 34, shows what he's got on the set of The Back-up Plan.
The 90210 star, 32, gets ready to hit the surf in Malibu.
The dancing pro, 25, proves he's a lean, mean running machine in Los Angeles.
Tattoos line the chiseled physique of the 32-year-old football star.
The 21-year-old flashes his abs during Glee's Rocky Horror episode.
The Extra host, 37, goes for a jog in Burbank.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!