Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Before Texas Mom Pulled Gun and Killed Two Daughters, Divorce-Seeking Husband Told Her, 'You Have Ruined My Last Birthday'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory's 45th Anniversary: Why Gene Wilder Was Robbed of an Oscar
- 'Scotland Voted Remain, You Weapons-Grade Plum': David Tennant Reads Mean Scottish Tweets About Donald Trump
- The Bachelorette's Chad Johnson Pays Tribute to Late Mother: She Was the 'Most Positive Person I've Ever Known'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 20
No Shirt? No Problem. Whether at Work or Play, These Stars Let Their Torsos Do the Talking
The 23-year-old emerges from an early-morning swim in Maui.
As a doc on Grey's Anatomy, the actor, 30, reveals his extremely healthy torso.
The Hawaii Five-0 star, 34, shows what he's got on the set of The Back-up Plan.
The 90210 star, 32, gets ready to hit the surf in Malibu.
The dancing pro, 25, proves he's a lean, mean running machine in Los Angeles.
Tattoos line the chiseled physique of the 32-year-old football star.
The 21-year-old flashes his abs during Glee's Rocky Horror episode.
The Extra host, 37, goes for a jog in Burbank.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!