Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
What's Your Favorite Holiday Tradition?
"Last year was my first year at my house since my divorce. I had, like, 10 Christmas trees! I'll repeat that."
"I always have a Christmas party, and it's always the best party of the year. I make some crazy drinks."
"I love getting mulled wine on the stove. I love the house full of all those smells."
"Christmas is my favorite holiday and my wife's. We love going to Aspen."
"My mom makes this Jamaican black cake. It's like fruitcake, except it has a lot of rum."
"We make potato balls called klosse. I love them. My husband doesn't. That means more for me!"
How do you give back during the holidays?
"I work with Jack and Jill of America, Inc.-not just during the holidays but also during the year."
"I take stuff to Goodwill. I'm going to make Isabel [her daughter, 2] pick a few toys to make her part of it."
"Project A.L.S. is of particular interest because our friend was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease."
"I'm going to give to Indi Lab Rescue. I just got two dogs from this place, and it was incredible."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!