Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heroes Among Us: Ohio Man Helps WWII Veterans Fulfill a Lifelong Dream – Seeing Their Memorial
- Jessica Chastain: Wearing Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels Was 'A Little Scary!'
- Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected' on Nashville's Finale
- Is That Andrew Garfield in Spider-Man Garb Shooting Hoops with Kids?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
On Newsstands Now
- Brad's Devotion: The Inside Story
- Oklahoma Tornado: Heroic Rescues
- Michael Douglas on Catherine's Health
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday May 23, 2013 07:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
What's Your Favorite Holiday Tradition?
"Last year was my first year at my house since my divorce. I had, like, 10 Christmas trees! I'll repeat that."
"I always have a Christmas party, and it's always the best party of the year. I make some crazy drinks."
"I love getting mulled wine on the stove. I love the house full of all those smells."
"Christmas is my favorite holiday and my wife's. We love going to Aspen."
"My mom makes this Jamaican black cake. It's like fruitcake, except it has a lot of rum."
"We make potato balls called klosse. I love them. My husband doesn't. That means more for me!"
How do you give back during the holidays?
"I work with Jack and Jill of America, Inc.-not just during the holidays but also during the year."
"I take stuff to Goodwill. I'm going to make Isabel [her daughter, 2] pick a few toys to make her part of it."
"Project A.L.S. is of particular interest because our friend was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease."
"I'm going to give to Indi Lab Rescue. I just got two dogs from this place, and it was incredible."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!