- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
What's Your Favorite Holiday Tradition?
"Last year was my first year at my house since my divorce. I had, like, 10 Christmas trees! I'll repeat that."
"I always have a Christmas party, and it's always the best party of the year. I make some crazy drinks."
"I love getting mulled wine on the stove. I love the house full of all those smells."
"Christmas is my favorite holiday and my wife's. We love going to Aspen."
"My mom makes this Jamaican black cake. It's like fruitcake, except it has a lot of rum."
"We make potato balls called klosse. I love them. My husband doesn't. That means more for me!"
How do you give back during the holidays?
"I work with Jack and Jill of America, Inc.-not just during the holidays but also during the year."
"I take stuff to Goodwill. I'm going to make Isabel [her daughter, 2] pick a few toys to make her part of it."
"Project A.L.S. is of particular interest because our friend was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease."
"I'm going to give to Indi Lab Rescue. I just got two dogs from this place, and it was incredible."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!