Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katherine Heigl Weighs In on Patrick Dempsey's Divorce
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- American Sniper's Chris Kyle Was a 'Big Kid' as a Dad
- Mae Whitman Talks Parenthood Finale and What's Next
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 08:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 21
5 Facts About Me Colin Firth
He Stammers in the King's Speech, but Dumbo Leaves Him Speechless!
Dumbo gets me all the time. The scene where he visits his mom where she's locked in the cage and holds him in her trunk through the bars, I choke up and I'm a real mess!
LOVES TO WATCH
I don't watch much TV because so much of it makes me cringe. But I'm going through Mad Men. I adore it and got them all lined up.
I love a proper American burger. The ideal burger would be at a barbecue and homemade with cheese. You can throw bacon on there and all the rest of it. If I'm going to eat a burger, I'm not going to hold back. It's heaven!
I seriously suffered at the age of 10 over Doris Day. I loved her in By the Light of the Silvery Moon. She looked so completely in love and had that wholesome quality.
Archery was something I did at school, and I was able to hit the target better than most. I do have a bow and arrow and practice when I'm home in Italy. It's very relaxing.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!