- See the First Photos of Harry Potter's Grown-Up Family in the Upcoming Play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- A Birkin Bag Just Sold for More Than $300,000 at Auction, Making It the Most Expensive Handbag – Ever!
- Emergency Obsessed or Hot Mess: Kendall Jenner's Towering Topknot Has Reached Whoville Heights
- Mario Batali's Tomato & Chorizo Spaghetti Is a Weeknight Dinner Dream
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- December 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 21
5 Facts About Me Colin Firth
He Stammers in the King's Speech, but Dumbo Leaves Him Speechless!
Dumbo gets me all the time. The scene where he visits his mom where she's locked in the cage and holds him in her trunk through the bars, I choke up and I'm a real mess!
LOVES TO WATCH
I don't watch much TV because so much of it makes me cringe. But I'm going through Mad Men. I adore it and got them all lined up.
I love a proper American burger. The ideal burger would be at a barbecue and homemade with cheese. You can throw bacon on there and all the rest of it. If I'm going to eat a burger, I'm not going to hold back. It's heaven!
I seriously suffered at the age of 10 over Doris Day. I loved her in By the Light of the Silvery Moon. She looked so completely in love and had that wholesome quality.
Archery was something I did at school, and I was able to hit the target better than most. I do have a bow and arrow and practice when I'm home in Italy. It's very relaxing.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!