Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Every Gown Taylor Swift Has Worn to the Met Gala
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Stunning! Erika Christensen Bares Her Bump In Breathtaking Instagram Photos
- WATCH: Mama June Shannon Says She's Finally 'at Peace' with Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Cancellation
- Maze Runner Filming Postponed Again as Dylan O'Brien Recovers from 'Very Serious' Injuries from On-Set Accident
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 21
5 Facts About Me Colin Firth
He Stammers in the King's Speech, but Dumbo Leaves Him Speechless!
Dumbo gets me all the time. The scene where he visits his mom where she's locked in the cage and holds him in her trunk through the bars, I choke up and I'm a real mess!
LOVES TO WATCH
I don't watch much TV because so much of it makes me cringe. But I'm going through Mad Men. I adore it and got them all lined up.
I love a proper American burger. The ideal burger would be at a barbecue and homemade with cheese. You can throw bacon on there and all the rest of it. If I'm going to eat a burger, I'm not going to hold back. It's heaven!
I seriously suffered at the age of 10 over Doris Day. I loved her in By the Light of the Silvery Moon. She looked so completely in love and had that wholesome quality.
Archery was something I did at school, and I was able to hit the target better than most. I do have a bow and arrow and practice when I'm home in Italy. It's very relaxing.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!