- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- It's a Boy for Chris O'Dowd
- Who Brightened Yolanda Foster's Day with Get Well Flowers?
- You’ll Never Guess Where Kim & Kanye Went with Chrissy Teigen & John Legend on a Double Date
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 04:10PM EST
- December 13, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 22
5 Facts About Me Gisele Bundchen
The Supermodel Is Launching An Eco-Friendly Animated Web Series, Gisele and the Green Team
Oatmeal. It takes two seconds. All I have to put in is a little water and cinnamon. That's my favorite thing to cook because it's so fast.
I worry what will happen if we don't take good care of our planet. Will we have animals? Forests? My cartoon will be all about environmental issues. [It's online at giseleandthegreenteam.com.]
Twisting my hair. I do that all day long. People always say, 'Are you nervous?' I don't know why I do it, but I've been doing it since I remember being alive.
It has become football in the last four years, thanks to my husband [New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady]. Before that I actually liked volleyball, since I used to play.
WHAT SHE LISTENS TO
I love Jack Johnson's music. Every song. He's the best writer of this generation. I like music that carries a message, and I think he always has a very empowering message.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!