Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
- 19 Kids & Counting Recap: Jessa and Ben Receive Their Wedding Invitations, Shop for Flowers
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 13, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 22
5 Facts About Me Gisele Bundchen
The Supermodel Is Launching An Eco-Friendly Animated Web Series, Gisele and the Green Team
Oatmeal. It takes two seconds. All I have to put in is a little water and cinnamon. That's my favorite thing to cook because it's so fast.
I worry what will happen if we don't take good care of our planet. Will we have animals? Forests? My cartoon will be all about environmental issues. [It's online at giseleandthegreenteam.com.]
Twisting my hair. I do that all day long. People always say, 'Are you nervous?' I don't know why I do it, but I've been doing it since I remember being alive.
It has become football in the last four years, thanks to my husband [New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady]. Before that I actually liked volleyball, since I used to play.
WHAT SHE LISTENS TO
I love Jack Johnson's music. Every song. He's the best writer of this generation. I like music that carries a message, and I think he always has a very empowering message.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!