Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Will Smith Jokes About His Hands-Off Parenting of Jaden and Willow: 'We May Have Gone Too Far'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- 5 Things to Know About Emma Watson's Rugged New Guy
- American Crime Story's Wild Bronco Chase, as Told in GIFs
- See Jimmy Fallon Reveal Ryan Reynolds as PEOPLE's Sexiest Dad Alive!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 13, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 22
Ryan & Julianne's Parisian Holiday
Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough Spend a Romantic Thanksgiving Week in the City of Love-With His Family in Tow
But the visit wasn't only about food and famille. The American Idol host, 35, and the singer and Dancing with the Stars pro, 22, who began dating this spring, also fit in plenty of alone time at the Four Seasons Hotel George V, where they stayed in the honeymoon suite and were spotted cuddling on their balcony. There were cultural moments too-they toured the Monet exhibit at the Grand Palais-and shopping sprees: Seacrest bought limited-edition posters to give as Christmas presents and three pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes for Hough, his mom and his sister. "They were very relaxed and comfortable together," says one onlooker. "No airs."
Something else that wasn't in evidence: a ring on Hough's finger, despite the romantic setting and blog buzz. With family vacations checked off the list, might a sparkler be under the tree this Christmas? "I haven't heard anything," says Hough's brother Derek. "I think she might be a little young. [But] Ryan is a good guy. As long as she is happy, that's what matters." Of that there is little doubt. Asked recently about her guy, Hough couldn't contain her excitement. "We are very compatible," she told PEOPLE. "Everything is wonderful."
- Reported by Peter Mikelbank/Paris,
- Jennifer Garcia/Los Angeles,
- Mia McNiece/Los Angeles.
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!