Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teen Paralyzed by Stray-Bullet Gives Powerful Graduation Speech: 'My Mishap Does Not Define Me'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- WATCH: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romantic Round-the-World Vacation: By the Numbers
- Before Texas Mom Pulled Gun and Killed Two Daughters, Divorce-Seeking Husband Told Her, 'You Have Ruined My Last Birthday'
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory's 45th Anniversary: Why Gene Wilder Was Robbed of an Oscar
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 13, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 22
A Church Fit for a Prince: Inside Their Wedding Plans
For William and Kate, Nothing Says "I Do" Like Their Local Church-Westminster Abbey!-And a Ceremony Broadcast to the Masses
IT FELT COZY Despite its size-it seats 2,000-William and Kate liked Westminster Abbey (above and at top) because "it has the uncanny feel of intimate space," Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, Prince William's private secretary, said Nov. 23. William and Kate are taking charge of the planning, he says, and "are very keen that the spectacle should be a classic example of what Britain does best."
THE DUCHESS OF TECK
THE DELHI DURBAR
TOO TALL? Don't bet on a towering headpiece like Camilla's: "Kate," says jewelry expert Leslie Fields, "doesn't have ostentatious taste."
FLAPPER CHIC The Queen mum sported this tiara in 1928.
A Tiara for KATE
FUTURE PRINCESS Which, if any, glittering crown will Kate get from the royal collection? Some contenders.
THE CAMBRIDGE LOVER'S KNOT
LONG SHOT Experts would be surprised if Kate gets the pearl-and-diamond tiara Elizabeth (in 1958) gave Diana (in 1985) as a wedding gift.
THE GIRLS OF GREAT BRITAIN & IRELAND TIARA
'GRANNY'S TIARA' Worn by Queen Mary (above, left), it was passed to granddaughter Elizabeth (right) on her wedding day.
Elizabeth loaned her mother's tiara to her sister Princess Margaret (left, in 1954) and later to Princess Anne (right, in 1970).
Kate won't get the Spencer family headpiece Diana wore on her wedding day (left, and, right, in 1983). But she might land the sapphire necklace Diana got as a wedding gift from the Saudi Crown Prince.
- Liz Corcoran/London.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!