Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- PHOTOS: Sharon Stone Spotted Kissing David DeLuise
- New Target Ad Features Adorable Toddler with Down Syndrome
- The Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week From Jenny & Donnie, Blake & More
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 06:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 23
5 Facts About Me: Isaiah Mustafa
Hello Ladies! The Old Spice Guy Is Hosting TBS' World's Funniest Commercials, Airing Dec. 16 ...
Grilled veggies and maybe some homemade mashed sweet potatoes. Because I'm vegan, it's all about vegetables. There are really interesting restaurants like this one in New York that I love called Pure Food and Wine.
That's a tricky one, but I'd say it's my Xbox. I go online. I like these games, the Gears of War series. I love that.
BIGGEST CELEB FAN
I'd say Ellen. She's been super, super supportive and really nice. I think sometimes it's not all that easy to get support from people, especially in her position. But she's really cool.
When I get on an airplane, I always have to tap it three times. It's one thing I'm obsessive-compulsive about, for whatever reason.
I can sing, but I don't ever do it. I get shy about it. I do karaoke sometimes, but you've gotta really convince me, and I'm not talking about getting drunk.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!