Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Hudson Dons Matching Pink Fringe Bikini with Stylist in Las Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Bath Time With Baby Luna – See the Adorable Snap!
- Justin Bieber (Finally!) Cuts His Dreadlocks Off – See His Fresh Haircut
- Blind Afghanistan War Veteran Will Go for Gold at Paralympic Games in Rio
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 20, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 23
5 Facts About Me: Isaiah Mustafa
Hello Ladies! The Old Spice Guy Is Hosting TBS' World's Funniest Commercials, Airing Dec. 16 ...
Grilled veggies and maybe some homemade mashed sweet potatoes. Because I'm vegan, it's all about vegetables. There are really interesting restaurants like this one in New York that I love called Pure Food and Wine.
That's a tricky one, but I'd say it's my Xbox. I go online. I like these games, the Gears of War series. I love that.
BIGGEST CELEB FAN
I'd say Ellen. She's been super, super supportive and really nice. I think sometimes it's not all that easy to get support from people, especially in her position. But she's really cool.
When I get on an airplane, I always have to tap it three times. It's one thing I'm obsessive-compulsive about, for whatever reason.
I can sing, but I don't ever do it. I get shy about it. I do karaoke sometimes, but you've gotta really convince me, and I'm not talking about getting drunk.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!