Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Burn 400 Calories on Your Daily Commute with BikeBus, a Cycling Studio on Wheels
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Bag Is Actually Three Bags in One
- Tig Notaro Shares Her Mastectomy Scars in Photo with Newborn Twins: 'This Is My Life'
- WATCH: Disney's First Latina Princess Aimee Carrero Takes Our Disney Princess Quiz
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 24
Best Dresses 2010: Short: Sparkle & Lace
Modern and Romantic, These Stylish Stars-and Showstopping Dresses-Dazzled and Shined
Carey Mulligan in a sequined Chanel Haute Couture dress and Christian Louboutin heels at an event in N.Y.C.
Anne Hathaway in a Valentino Haute Couture dress and Valentino Garavani heels at a premiere in N.Y.C.
Kristen Stewart in a Valentino dress and Brian Atwood "Maniac" pumps at a screening in Manhattan.
Halle Berry in a sequined Reem Acra cocktail dress and Christian Louboutin heels at a TV appearance in L.A.
Emma Watson in a Rafael Lopez for Atelier-Mayer lace feathered dress at a premiere in London.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!