Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teen Girls Make Desperate Jump from Window to Escape Raging Fire
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- 5,000 Evacuated After Train Carrying 'Highly Flammable and Toxic Gas' Derails and Catches Fire in Tennessee
- Watch Rihanna's New Crazy, Bloody, Raunchy, NSFW Music Video (WARNING: Explicit Content)
- Alec and Hilaria Baldwin Introduce Son Rafael Thomas
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 24
The Short List
Whether Standing Tall on the Music Charts or Leaving a Big Impression Onscreen, These Stars Prove Even the Vertically Challenged Can Live Large in Hollywood
WAS A HIT ON HUGE!
Nikki Blonsky 4'10"
SHE IS TINY!
Tameka Cottle 4'10"
MINI BODY, GIANT VOICE
Kristin Chenoweth 4'11"
LITTLE MAN ON MAD MEN
Danny Strong 5'2"
HIS $$ MAKES HIM BIGGER
Daniel Radcliffe 5'5"
TALLER WITH THE HAT
Bruno Mars 5'5"
AND STILL GROWING!!
Justin Bieber 5'7"
*ALL HEIGHTS ARE CLAIMED
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!