Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Which Breaking Bad Star is Headed to CBS?
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
- What's Blue, Green & Frozen All Over? Starbucks's New Super Bowl Drink
- Bernese Puppy Goes for a Slo-Mo Ride on the Ice
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday January 30, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 24
The Short List
Whether Standing Tall on the Music Charts or Leaving a Big Impression Onscreen, These Stars Prove Even the Vertically Challenged Can Live Large in Hollywood
WAS A HIT ON HUGE!
Nikki Blonsky 4'10"
SHE IS TINY!
Tameka Cottle 4'10"
MINI BODY, GIANT VOICE
Kristin Chenoweth 4'11"
LITTLE MAN ON MAD MEN
Danny Strong 5'2"
HIS $$ MAKES HIM BIGGER
Daniel Radcliffe 5'5"
TALLER WITH THE HAT
Bruno Mars 5'5"
AND STILL GROWING!!
Justin Bieber 5'7"
*ALL HEIGHTS ARE CLAIMED
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!