Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rock Bottom? Sarah Palin Turns Head Injury into Rantable Moment About Hillary Clinton
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- From the PEOPLE Archives: Gene Wilder's Tearful Goodbye to Wife Gilda Radner
- Animal Group Helps Owner Find Missing Greyhound, Then Takes Her Away
- Gene Wilder Dies: Mel Brooks, Josh Gad and More Celebrities Pay Tribute
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 24
5 Facts About Me: Jack Black
He's Giant in Gulliver's Travels-and He's Also a Big Enough Man to Admit What Makes Him Cry
I cried thrice during Toy Story 3! Thrice! When those toys hold hands as they slide down into this fire pit of doom? I haven't been as moved by an expression of mortality in a long, long time.
Snowboarding, but it's been years since I've done it. I'm trying to stay in shape for when my boys [Sammy, 4, and Thomas, 2] are ready for their first snowboarding expedition.
MAKES HIM NERVOUS
The big talk shows: the Lenos and Lettermans. You don't have to be smart, but you have to have something. There's a lot of pressure. I start trying to think something up to say about a month in advance.
I rock the Maui Jims. They're polarized, man! [They've] added an extra five years to my eyeballs.
A new [groundbreaking] camera was [used] for this movie with an awesome name: DualMoCo. It sounds like a badass video game or chocolaty cereal, but it makes a giant and a tiny person look like they are interacting realistically.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!