Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chrissy Teigen's Daughter Meets with 'Auntie' Kim Kardashian – and Even Gets Kanye to Smile
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Tracy Anderson Says Jennifer Lopez's Kids Love to Crash Mom's Workouts: 'Max Is so Full of Energy'
- Popping Bottles! Justin Bieber Helps Celebrate Lewis Hamilton's Grand Prix Win by Taking a Giant Swig
- Gunman Among at Least 2 Dead in Texas Shooting That Left 6 Injured: 'They Were Shooting Randomly, Just at Whoever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 24
ZAC & VANESSA BREAKING FREE
The High School Musical sweethearts, young Hollywood's couple most likely to succeed, have gone their separate ways, a source tells Scoop. The split seems sudden for Efron, 23, and Hudgens, 22, who met on the HSM set in 2005 and have been almost inseparable since. They vacationed on Maui in August, and Efron jetted back to Hawaii last month to visit with Hudgens, who's working on Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. On Nov. 28, they were seen smooching outside a Waikiki eatery. So why break up? A source says there's no scandal, just that the relationship ran its course. "They are 100 percent still good friends."
LIZ & ARUN OVER AND OUT
After photos of Elizabeth Hurley kissing Australian cricket player Shane Warne appeared in Britain's News of the World, Hurley, 45, took to her Twitter account Dec. 12 to shoot down cheating accusations by saying that she and her husband of three years, Indian businessman Arun Nayar, had already split. "For the record, [we] separated a few months ago. Our close family & friends were aware of this." Warne, 41, addressed the issue in a similar vein on his blog: "Sadly and unfortunately, Simone [Callahan] and I split up a while ago, our close friends and family were informed...."
LEAN MACHINE! BIGGEST LOSER WINNER PATRICK
When Patrick House started courting his wife, Bradley, in the summer of 2004, "I was 315 lbs.," he says. Now, "I'm almost 100 lbs. lighter than she's ever seen me!" Inspired, Bradley has lost 50 lbs. as well, and the healthy returns have trickled down to their sons Caden, 2, and Colton, 4. "We were at this restaurant and the server asked Colton if he wanted French fries or broccoli," says House, 28. "He ordered broccoli! I was beaming with pride. It was a great moment!"
CAN YOU FEEL THE BURN? JILLIAN'S LEAVING LOSER
Biggest Loser's 11th season, which premieres Jan. 4, will be the last for love-her-or-hate-her trainer Jillian Michaels, 36, who tweeted, "I want to take a year off TV and focus on becoming a mommy and doing more charity work."
Taking the pulse of celebrity love lives
KRIS HUMPHRIES & KIM KARDASHIAN
After a lightning romance with Gabriel Aubry, 34, Kardashian, 30, is seeing the New Jersey Nets' Humphries, 25. "They get along so well," says a source.
RYAN GOSLING & BLAKE LIVELY
Stoking rumors of their romance, Lively, 23, and Gosling, 30, stayed close at his N.Y.C. Blue Valentine premiere. Gosling played coy, telling Scoop, "She's a good friend."
remembrance of dates past ...
Glee's Matthew Morrison and Kristen Bell (she's engaged to Dax Shepard!) dated while studying at NYU.
Alyssa Milano and David Arquette: They were linked 20 years ago, well before either was married.
Lara Flynn Boyle and Eric Dane: Before marrying Rebecca Gayheart, he stepped out with Boyle.
MILEY CYRUS BONG GATE!
THE ACTRESS, 18, IS FILMING SO UNDERCOVER IN NEW ORLEANS BUT ALSO STARRING IN A LEAKED VIDEO SMOKING THE HERB SALVIA (LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA). DAD BILLY RAY TWEETED: "IM [SIC] SO SAD."
1 She takes two hits.
2 She exhales the smoke.
3 She falls back and giggles.
NOT MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS BUT THEY COULD BE!
DONNA KARAN AND ASHLEY TISDALE
The similarities between the actress, 25, and the multitalented designer, 62, would impress Tisdale's High School Musical fashionista character, Sharpay Evans.
FRAN DRESCHER AND MIRANDA COSGROVE
The Nickelodeon star, 17, and the actress, 53, share dark, wavy locks and a flair for comedy.
KYLIE MINOGUE AND HILARY DUFF
They sing! They dance! They act! They design! Duff, 23, and Minogue, 42, have more than elfin looks in common.
MEN IN LEATHER PANTS (LEFT TO RIGHT)
He's the father of four, and he's 63, but the outgoing governor of California still has a passion for Harleys-and he flaunts it!
It's no surprise that the U2 frontman, 50, has a rocking fashion sense: He and his wife have their own philanthropic clothing line, Edun.
For the stylish singer, 46, make that leather pants tucked into leather boots, smoothly accessorized with a leather purse.
Usually it's Angelina Jolie who wows in body-hugging hide; now the actor, 47, is trying the leather look.
CELEBRATING ALL THE BEHIND-THE-SCENES GLITZ AND GLAMOUR
Los Angeles's Hammer Museum was transformed into a scene from the Palazzo Las Vegas for the 2010 Hollywood Style Awards Dec. 12. A-list fans Emily Blunt, Kate Bosworth and Lea Michele toasted their talented pals (hair! makeup! designers!) who help transform them. 90210's Jessica Lowndes and Katie Cassidy got creative mixing their own cocktails. Newlyweds Dave Annable and Odette Yustman got cozy, and Selena Gomez kept it sweet at the candy bar.
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
• 12/6, L.A.: Ashlee Simpson-Wentz and Kourtney Kardashian swapped mommy tips at the alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet holiday toy drive for Baby Buggy.
• 12/8, L.A.: Sofia Vergara cut the ribbon for Omega's newest boutique.
• 12/9, L.A.: Olivia Munn hit the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and INSTYLE Miss Golden Globe Announcement Party (it's Joe's daughter Gia Mantegna!) at Cecconi's.
• 12/9, N.Y.C.: Mario Batali welcomed a performance by Gavin Rossdale at his restaurant Del Posto to celebrate Volkswagon and Fender's partnership.
• 12/9, L.A.: Armani Exchange and NYLON toasted their cover girl Mila Kunis with a dinner at Cleo at the Redbury.
• 12/10, L.A.: Glee's Mark Salling hit the Jeep/Maxim Maximum Warrior Event at SupperClub.
• 12/10, Chicago: Matt Damon wrapped up his Windy City shoot for Contagion with director Steven Soderbergh at the Rockit Bar and Grill.
• 12/10, N.Y.C.: Maggie Gyllenhaal hung at the Beauty & Essex opening bash.
• 12/11, Miami: Serena Williams and Kim Kardashian got dessert to go at Prime 112.
• 12/12, L.A.: Drew Barrymore chatted backstage with Alex Ebert, lead singer of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, at the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas.
- CONTRIBUTORS Joey Bartolomeo,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Oliver Jones,
- Mia McNiece,
- Lesley Messer,
- Aili Nahas,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Cynthia Wang,
- with Shayna Rose Arnold,
- Christine Kilpatrick,
- Mark Lambert,
- Jessica Wedemeyer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!