Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amanda de Cadenet Sends Messages of Support for Friend Amber Heard After the Actress Claims Husband Johnny Depp Abused Her
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- All-Star Memorial Day Recipes from Your Favorite Celebrity Chefs
- Give Your LBDs a Rest with This (Under-$80) Jumpsuit
- The Cutest Baby Footwear We Wish Was Made in Our Size
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 24
Best Dressed 2010: Long
A-Listers Embraced Their Best Assets, Pulled Out the Stops and Swept the Red Carpet in Jaw-Dropping Gowns
Salma Hayek in a beaded Gucci Premiere gown and Boucheron "Delilah" necklace and bracelet at the Cannes Film Festival.
Taylor Swift in a KAUFMANFRANCO gown, Lorraine Schwartz bracelets and Ofira diamond earrings at the Grammys.
Angelina Jolie in an Atelier Versace gown and Salvatore Ferragamo pumps at a premiere in New York City.
Kim Kardashian in a Georges Hobeika column gown at a gala in Los Angeles.
Zoe Saldana in a Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci gown and Lorraine Schwartz gems at the Oscars.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!