Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Good Naked, Bad Naked and a 'Classic Overplay'
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- How Did Empire's Taraji P. Henson Turn $700 into Hollywood Stardom?
- Christopher Plummer to Be Immortalized Outside the TCL Chinese Theatre
- Chelsea Handler Denies Having Breast Implants
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 27, 2010
- Vol. 74
- No. 24
Best Dressed 2010: Long
A-Listers Embraced Their Best Assets, Pulled Out the Stops and Swept the Red Carpet in Jaw-Dropping Gowns
Salma Hayek in a beaded Gucci Premiere gown and Boucheron "Delilah" necklace and bracelet at the Cannes Film Festival.
Taylor Swift in a KAUFMANFRANCO gown, Lorraine Schwartz bracelets and Ofira diamond earrings at the Grammys.
Angelina Jolie in an Atelier Versace gown and Salvatore Ferragamo pumps at a premiere in New York City.
Kim Kardashian in a Georges Hobeika column gown at a gala in Los Angeles.
Zoe Saldana in a Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci gown and Lorraine Schwartz gems at the Oscars.
March 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!