Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Is Clinton Kelly Returning to TLC?
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Jason Aldean Talks Baby Plans with New Wife Brittany Kerr
- And the New Host of The Daily Show Is …
- Who Is Performing a Surprise Duet at the 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 17, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 2
5 Facts About Me: Ricky Gervais
The British Funnyman Will Likely Arrive Early to Host the Golden Globes on Jan. 16
That would be champagne. I've gotten better-it's probably my only vice now. I used to be a complete slob and eat and drink too much. I still eat and drink too much, but I eat healthy foods along with it.
I paint now. I'm in awe of it. I like sea and landscapes, cityscapes. My style is nearly abstract. I think art is man's greatest achievement. I really do.
Two albums, one was bought for me, and I bought the other. The one that was bought for me was Cat Stevens and the other, Stranded by Roxy Music. I knew all the lyrics.
Boxing, I love it. I'm a real fight fan. And I box now for training. My favorite sport growing up was probably tennis. I still love playing.
I never go out without a watch. I'm very punctual. I'm always early, in fact.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!