Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' Video Director Fires Back at Critics: 'We Are All Proud of Our Work'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- WATCH: Emilia Clarke and More Game of Thrones Stars Share How They Put Together 'a Beast of a Scene'
- Is That A Picnic Basket? Hungry Bear Breaks into Tennessee Woman's Car, Steals Her Lunch
- Rosie O'Donnell and Tatum O'Neal Are 'Romantically Involved': Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 10, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 1
The Office Diet
How One Group of Calorie-Counting Colleagues Avoided Snacking at Their Desks-and Lost Over 300 Lbs. Together
"They're not doing this alone," says Weight Watchers leader Richard Phlegar, who has worked with the group every week for three years.
When Tori Fuchs walks into work at Geico's Woodbury, N.Y., branch, she dreads one thing: the office party. "There is not one day that goes by where there isn't a birthday, anniversary or shower," says Fuchs, who dropped a dramatic 210 lbs. in the last three years and now fears falling off the weight-loss wagon. So when there are trays of treats at her fingertips, "it's hard," she says. That's when she turns to friends in her Weight Watchers at Work group-a collection of about 20 dedicated dieters who meet every Wednesday in the office to check on each other's progress and swap recipes and tips. Having the support of close colleagues such as Nancy Edwards and Denise Simicic "makes such a difference," says Fuchs. "We stop by each other's desks if we're having a rough day" or if they try to skip a meeting. "If I don't go, Tori stalks me," says Edwards. "We say, 'You have to be there!' " After all, it's the camaraderie that has led to their successful slimdowns. "Being with people who are dealing with the same situation makes it easier," says Fuchs. "It's like having family inside the building."
FOR MORE, GO TO PEOPLE.COM/LOOKGREAT
September 02, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!