Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
- 'I Cried for an Hour': Sandy Hook Parents Return to 'Sacred Ground' at Site of School Massacre
- Jared Leto: Playing the Joker in Suicide Squad 'Was a Role of a Lifetime'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 10, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 1
5 Facts About Me: Scott Wolf
He's Back on V (and He's Psyched About Making Breakfast for His Son!)
[My son] Jackson loves my pancakes. He's a picky eater, so when he eats a meal that I've prepared, I feel like I've won the Super Bowl.
People called me Scooter as a kid. I wound up coincidentally naming our first dog Scooter. And then I had some family say, "Come on, you can't name your dog after yourself."
My wife [Kelley Limp]. When we were engaged, she came home and was acting all sheepish. I said, "What did you do?" She said, "I spent $170 at TJ Maxx." She likes a bargain.
A giant bucket of popcorn with butter and Twizzlers at the movies. It's like having a month-and-a-half's worth of calories.
KNEW HE WAS FAMOUS WHEN ...
The first time I was in London. It was so trippy to be standing on a street in a foreign city not knowing anyone or anything, and having the people know me.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!