Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Vincent Van Gogh Remembered on 125th Anniversary of His Death With Portrait Made from 50,000 Flowers
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Law & Order Director Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
- Kentucky Man Feces Felony Charges After Shooting Down Drone (Video)
- Mets Manager Terry Collins Writes Moving Letter to Widow of Longtime Fan
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 10, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 1
5 Facts About Me: Scott Wolf
He's Back on V (and He's Psyched About Making Breakfast for His Son!)
[My son] Jackson loves my pancakes. He's a picky eater, so when he eats a meal that I've prepared, I feel like I've won the Super Bowl.
People called me Scooter as a kid. I wound up coincidentally naming our first dog Scooter. And then I had some family say, "Come on, you can't name your dog after yourself."
My wife [Kelley Limp]. When we were engaged, she came home and was acting all sheepish. I said, "What did you do?" She said, "I spent $170 at TJ Maxx." She likes a bargain.
A giant bucket of popcorn with butter and Twizzlers at the movies. It's like having a month-and-a-half's worth of calories.
KNEW HE WAS FAMOUS WHEN ...
The first time I was in London. It was so trippy to be standing on a street in a foreign city not knowing anyone or anything, and having the people know me.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!