Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- See All the Winners from the Kids' Choice Awards!
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Lions vs. Crocodile: This Time, It's Personal (VIDEO)
- Inside Story: How Brittany Maynard Became a 'Death with Dignity' Advocate
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 10, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 1
Fruit for Dessert!
Nutrition Expert Ellie Krieger Shows How to Turn the Ultimate Guilt-Free Food (Fresh Fruit Is Now Zero Points on Weight Watchers!) into a Mouthwatering Treat
Slice 1 Golden Delicious apple and combine in a saucepan with 2 tbsp. apple cider, 1 tsp. brown sugar and a pinch of cinnamon. Cook over medium heat, stirring until the apples are tender. Serve with a dollop of vanilla yogurt.
2 / GRAPES IN PORT WINE SAUCE
Simmer 1 cup ruby port wine with a strip of lemon peel, a cinnamon stick and 1 tbsp. honey until it reduces to ¼ cup, about 15 minutes. Stir in 2 ½ cups of halved red grapes.
3 / GRILLED MAPLE BANANAS
Peel banana and cut in half lengthwise. Brush with canola oil and grill 2-3 minutes per side. Serve drizzled with a touch of maple syrup.
4 / ORANGE WITH HONEY AND ALMONDS
Peel and slice an orange into rounds and arrange on a plate. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with toasted, sliced almonds.
FEEL GOOD FOOD
"Besides satisfying your sweet tooth, bananas are rich in fiber, vitamin C and potassium," says Krieger.
March 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!