Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'Munchausen Mom' Case: Daughter Says She Was Never Abused
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- The Kardashians Celebrate Kourtney's Birthday With Sweet Messages and Throwback Photos
- Demi Moore Lists NYC 'Mansion in the Clouds' for $75M
- Doris Day On Saying Goodbye to Rock Hudson: 'I Was In Tears'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 10, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 1
HEALTHY 'FRIED' CHICKEN
The Hungry Girl dishes out her low-calorie take on comfort food
Double Your Portions!
LILLIEN SAYS IT'S OKAY TO GO BACK FOR SECONDS WITH THESE DIET DISHES
1 For lasagna, alternate noodles with thin slices of eggplant.
2 For stir-fry, mix in a bag of broccoli coleslaw for added volume.
3 For dips, use Greek yogurt, which is high in protein but low in calories.
KICKIN' BUTTERMILK FAUX-FRIED CHICKEN
1/3 cup reduced-fat buttermilk
1/8 tsp. paprika
12 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders (about 8 to 10 pieces)
1/3 cup twig-shaped bran cereal
1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
1 tbsp. dry onion soup mix
Salt to taste (optional)
1. Combine buttermilk and paprika in a large ziplock plastic bag. Mix well. Add chicken tenders, seal bag. Toss to coat completely.
2. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 375.
4. Process cereal in a food processor until it reaches a fine-crumb consistency. Combine cereal crumbs and remaining ingredients in a large shallow bowl.
5. Drain chicken tenders and discard buttermilk. Coat each tender with crumb mixture and arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until crisp and done, turning once after 10 minutes.
Lillien's new TV series, Hungry Girl, premieres Jan. 8 on the Cooking Channel.
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!