Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Houston Shooting: Gunman Was 'Disgruntled' Lawyer with Nazi Emblems on His 'Military-Style' Attire During Attack
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- From INSTANT: WATCH: These Sia Covers Will Blow Your Mind
- Craziest Insta of the Week?! Sylvester Stallone and Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair Prop Up Kate Hudson in Epic Snap
- Have Your Say: Who Won Last Night's Presidential Debate?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 31, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 4
Natalie Portman's Winning Style
The Black Swan Actress' Beauty Team Shares the Story Behind Her Golden Globes Look
T3 (1) Control Hairspray, $25; saksfifthavenue.com
METAGRIP (2) Premium Bob Pins in Bronze, $2.59; sallybeauty.com
"Her French twist was a modern interpretation of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, classic but not too sculpted," says Portman's hair stylist Orlando Pita.
(3) DiorBlush in Rosebud 939, $40; sephora.com
(4) Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner in Trinidad Black 094, $28; sephora.com
(5) Rouge Dior Lipcolor in Star Fuchsia 766, $30; sephora.com
Natalie picked this color!
"I didn't want the lipstick to look too strong against the dress, so I applied it with my fingers so it looks more like a stain," says Portman's makeup artist Sarai Fiszel.
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- with Samantha McIntyre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!