Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Angelina Jolie Pitt's $2 Million Childhood Home For Sale in New York
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- The Coat Every Woman Needs in Her Closet
- VIDEO: Aww! Tim McGraw Shows His Romantic Side in Clip Celebrating His and Faith Hill's Wedding Anniversary
- Greta Goes Red! Hailee Has Bangs! All the Hair Changes Not to Miss This Week
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 31, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 4
Natalie Portman's Winning Style
The Black Swan Actress' Beauty Team Shares the Story Behind Her Golden Globes Look
T3 (1) Control Hairspray, $25; saksfifthavenue.com
METAGRIP (2) Premium Bob Pins in Bronze, $2.59; sallybeauty.com
"Her French twist was a modern interpretation of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, classic but not too sculpted," says Portman's hair stylist Orlando Pita.
(3) DiorBlush in Rosebud 939, $40; sephora.com
(4) Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner in Trinidad Black 094, $28; sephora.com
(5) Rouge Dior Lipcolor in Star Fuchsia 766, $30; sephora.com
Natalie picked this color!
"I didn't want the lipstick to look too strong against the dress, so I applied it with my fingers so it looks more like a stain," says Portman's makeup artist Sarai Fiszel.
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- with Samantha McIntyre.
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!