Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- WATCH: Missy Franklin on Her Beauty Routine After the Pool: 'I Have No Idea How My Hair Stays So Healthy!'
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Bag Is Actually Three Bags in One
- All the Details on Laguna Beach Alum Alex Murrel Johnson's Beach-Themed Nursery for Son Levi
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 31, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 4
Natalie Portman's Winning Style
The Black Swan Actress' Beauty Team Shares the Story Behind Her Golden Globes Look
T3 (1) Control Hairspray, $25; saksfifthavenue.com
METAGRIP (2) Premium Bob Pins in Bronze, $2.59; sallybeauty.com
"Her French twist was a modern interpretation of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's, classic but not too sculpted," says Portman's hair stylist Orlando Pita.
(3) DiorBlush in Rosebud 939, $40; sephora.com
(4) Waterproof Crayon Eyeliner in Trinidad Black 094, $28; sephora.com
(5) Rouge Dior Lipcolor in Star Fuchsia 766, $30; sephora.com
Natalie picked this color!
"I didn't want the lipstick to look too strong against the dress, so I applied it with my fingers so it looks more like a stain," says Portman's makeup artist Sarai Fiszel.
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- with Samantha McIntyre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!