Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Struggles to Balance Motherhood with Post-Prison Restrictions: 'It's Hard to Be Monitored All the Time'
- 7 Times Jennifer Lopez & Her Rock-Hard Abs Made Us Forget She's 47
- We Performed Circus Acts with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 31, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 4
5 Facts About Me: Kourtney Kardashian
She's Back (with a New Zip Code): Kourtney & Kim Take New York!
My mom [Kris Jenner] was my Brownie troop leader....It was like Troop Beverly Hills!
MORE THAN ONE ...
When I was little, I collected music boxes. I still have them. And now I collect Missoni china. For Christmas, Khloe hooked me up!
When I go on an airplane, it's right foot first and then I kiss two fingers and touch the plane. When I take off, I cross two fingers on my right hand and put both my thumbs up.
TV GUILTY PLEASURE
Nancy Grace and Snapped on Oxygen. I'm obsessed with it....Females go crazy and kill people.
I wore this fur leopard coat in New York. I had hair that looked like Elvis Presley-it was slicked back and the top was really high.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!