Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mariah Carey Feels 'Lucky' to be Dating Billionaire Boyfriend James Packer, Reveals How They First Met
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Brad Pitt Isn't Afraid to Help Out in the Kitchen on Thanksgiving: 'I'm All Over that Turkey'
- FROM EW: Adele Impersonator Reveals Behind-the-Scenes Details of the Singer's Viral Sketch
- Mama June Says Sugar Bear Cheated with Coworker's Wife: 'It Was Really Hurtful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
Star of the Week: Taylor Swift
The country sensation, 21, talks about her no-fuss beauty regimen
SHE LIKES A SUPER-SIMPLE ROUTINE
I don't have any tricks. I use moisturizer twice a day and I take my makeup off at night, and there's not much else because I'm lazy.
SHE LETS HER CURLS BE CAREFREE
I haven't blow-dried my hair since I was 9. I can't. I'm really impatient when it comes to doing my hair, so I just let it air dry.
SHE RARELY PAMPERS HERSELF
I don't ever get my nails done. I can't because they'll chip when I play my guitar. I'm not a regular massage person, but if I can feel that my neck is really stressed out from holding up a guitar every night, every couple of weeks I'll get a massage. I haven't gotten a facial in so long, I should get a facial!
Taylor does her own makeup on tour!
HER MAKEUP MUST-HAVES!
When it comes to Swift's makeup routine, the singer sticks to "the basics": "Eyeliner, foundation and some sort of lip color. A lot of times I forget about everything else!"
Taylor's favorite red lipstick is under $10!
1. LineExact liquid liner pen in Very Black, $6.88; at drugstores
2. NatureLuxe Silk foundation in Alabaster, $11.99; at drugstores
3. Lip Perfection lipstick in Hot, $6.50; at drugstores
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!