Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mila Kunis Displays Her Baby Bump at Bad Moms Premiere
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals She 'Hated' Doing Celebrity Apprentice, Says Donald Trump 'Would Not Make a Good President'
- Meryl Streep Gives Powerful Speech as Hillary Clinton Trumps Donald in Convention Star Power
- Ellen Pompeo Reveals Her Age Was the Reason She Stayed on Grey's Anatomy: 'I Knew My Clock Was Ticking in Hollywood'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
"THE TUMOR IS GONE!"
Even as he fought stage 4 throat cancer, grew increasingly weak and dropped 32 lbs., Michael Douglas and his wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones, tried to "carry on as best we could." But when doctors told Douglas on Jan. 6 that "the tumor is gone," he admits that his wife's "stiff upper lip" gave way. "She had a good cry when she heard the news." And Douglas? "It's certainly a relief," says the 66-year-old Oscar winner, though he admits he'll relax after a few more checkups. Zeta-Jones tells PEOPLE, "This is an incredible way to start the new year." The couple celebrated with kids Carys, 7, and Dylan, 10, "toasting with Shirley Temples," says Douglas. Now that Dad feels better, Dylan can't wait to wrestle him. "I'm going to have my hands full," says Douglas with a smile.
ZAC & VANESSA
I CAN'T QUIT YOU!
Zac Efron, 23, and Vanessa Hudgens, 22, pulled the plug on their nearly four-year relationship just over a month ago, but it looks like a little absence made their hearts grow fonder. The couple met up at the starlet's home Jan. 5, and two days later they were inseparable at the opening of SHG's Eden Hollywood. They were "constantly touching and kissing," a source tells Scoop. "Vanessa had a smile on her face from ear to ear."
CELEBS IN HOT WATER
The funny actress is in serious trouble after being arrested Jan. 5 on suspicion of drunk driving. Pressly, 33, was taken to a Santa Monica jail and released on $15,000 bail.
THE KARDASHIAN SISTERS
After ending their endorsement deal for the Kardashian Kard amid criticism over the fees, the sisters are being sued by the company behind the prepaid debit card for breach of contract. The lawsuit is for at least $75 million.
KENNEDYS PULLED BUT WHY?
There's a fitting number of conspiracy theories surrounding The Kennedys' being dropped by the History Channel-from Kennedy clan pressure to channel backpedaling. "We're being accused of salacious approaches to the family," says executive producer Michael Prupas. "But the scripts we used were vetted by historians." A source says the family leaned on the network, afraid the miniseries would tarnish Camelot's 50th anniversary. Prupas insists, "The History Channel is not trying to bury this.... They're simply not prepared to broadcast it on their network."
HOW TWEET IT IS
NICKI & RIHANNA GET PLAYFUL OVER TWITTER
Me and Nikki...Its so hard to keep my hands off!
lol. If we're gonna liv 2gthr and hook up u gotta learn how 2 spell my name!
EVA MOVES ON
WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM HER (BOY) FRIENDS
In the two months since Eva Longoria, 35, split from Tony Parker, 28, the actress has been spotted with Eduardo Cruz (Penelope's bro) and Kevin Connolly, 36 (inset). Dane Cook, 38, expressed his interest via Twitter. A source insists that "she has been friends with them for a while."
Taylor & Jake
THE BREAKUP SONG SHE DIDN'T WRITE . . .
Hill of Beans
(with apologies to Taylor Swift)
Wired on four lattes, I think of our breakup.
Here at the Starbucks, my heart's wide awake.
I'll leave out your name, so the gossips don't take up-Exceptin' of course your name does rhyme with "ache."
Remember the days we two shared us a coffee?
Sweet maple makes frappuccino taste fine!
Was it I outgrew you-or did you go off me?
You said, "No foam." The card punched was mine.
Maybe next time I'll just date a barista, Someone not famous, whose tips are his means.
I'll miss our buzz, and I'll miss you, meestah.
But it's time to climb down from our high hill of beans.
CAUGHT IN THE ACT
• 1/9, L.A.: Julianne Hough and Paz Vega got some girl time in at the Audi and J. Mendel event kickoff to the Golden Globes at Cecconi's. Before leaving Hough gave a big hug to her former Dancing With the Stars partner Apolo Ohno. • 1/5, L.A.: Drew Barrymore joined fellow Covergirl models Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift, Queen Latifah and Dania Ramirez at the brand's 50th-anniversary party at Boa Steakhouse. • 1/5, L.A.: Emma Watson enjoyed a break from Brown University and dined with pals at Katsuya Brentwood. • 1/8, L.A.: Jessica Alba celebrated hubby Cash Warren's 32nd b-day at SPiN Hollywood at Mondrian. She even brought a Ping-Pong-themed birthday cake. • 1/8, Palm Springs, Calif.: Jesse Eisenberg, Rashida Jones and Andrew Garfield hit the annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala. • 1/9, N.Y.C.: Matthew Broderick and son James Wilke took to the ice at Citi Pond at Bryant Park.
- CONTRIBUTORS Sharon Cotliar,
- Jennifer Garcia,
- Tom Gliatto,
- Kate Hallett,
- Mia McNiece,
- Aili Nahas,
- Cynthia Wang,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Vanessa Diaz,
- Patrick Gomez,
- Mark Gray,
- Lesley Messer,
- Monica Rizzo,
- Ulrica Wihlborg.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!